Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dailywith- dailywith.com

Site design is what does not look attractive and template used is cheap one

But plans on other hand are quite reasonable and well attractive

125% in a month is neither higher profit nor unsustainable and minimum 10$ is quite affordable.

But as roi suggest this to be a longer term hyip - so lets wait to see the performance for couple of months before making an invest.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in /home/dailywit/public_html/index.php on line 3

The site is having access problems today and the message i quoted above is what iam getting

I feel its a short term problem like DDOS attack and expects the site to be online soon

125% after 30 days the plan seem stable since the average daily profit is less than 1%

And this amount is able for the admin to earn since he doesn't pay any payout daily

But the risk to investors is high since both principle and profits are locked till maturity

And if the admin doesn't pay the investor will be at 100% loss since no daily payout is made

Listed on monitors around 18 days and has waiting status

Site design not good and it has been based on cheap template

Plans are designed in such a way that they offer reasonable profit and look sustainable

Minimum 10$ also not very big amount - well let us give it some more time so it start paying as it pays only after 30 days.

The site is using a cheap design and with no site securities installed

the plan of 125% after one month is reasonably sustainable and affordable

bu as there is no daily payout there is no payment proof so the investor will have to wait for one month to see results

The site is using a cheap design and with no site securities installed

the plan of 125% after one month is reasonably sustainable and affordable

bu as there is no daily payout there is no payment proof so the investor will have to wait for one month to see results

Yes, I agree with you, if the sites that pay profit every day, we trust them with difficulty, what is the case for this site, which does not pay profit every day,

Is there any one who has the patience to wait a month, so see whether it will win or he will lose his money .

@mahmoudelnemr

very true nothing is real in the hyip world and if the admin is a cheater and if he scam the site in 29 days all the investor will lose 100% so its better to go for sites with daily payout rather waiting till one month end to stuy the paying status of the site. so i will skip this site

the main limiting factor is the site is suing only liberty reserve in to its payment processor and this may prevent or block the site operation if the site LR account is having problems or the LR is under maintenance also may members who use other e-currency may be reluctant to join here

• 5 months later...

First of all I don't know whether the poster is the admin or not, if admin then perfect else I just want to say the member that where is the ref. link. According to DMT rule everyone need to add their Ref. link necessary. We can get best profitable 5% ref. bonus, also can use both AP and LR for process our payments. I think they need to add some HYIP proof forums for our best support.

• 3 weeks later...

according to monitors on the program, this one is paying,

the program has been paying for 225 days so far,

that's quite a good status of a program, the daily ROI of around 3% is stable as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this program is still doing good, the last they paid was on 15th September,

with this latest proof, this one has been ACTIVE for two hundred and fifty six days so far,

those who want to earn through a short term program, this one will be highly recommended for them.