Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Enstrade - enstrade.com

umeghayu

This is the first time during the recent period I find a Russian site offers profit rates stable, but it is clear that Russian hyipe sites prefer to submit only one profit plan to investors, anyway profit plan that we see here offers profit rates make the site able to continue to pay for a long time already, but it start from 0.5%, only ,so of course it is a very low rate

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This hyip site is really good. I see 18 hyip monitoring site that has paying status and so far I don't see a single hyip monitoring site that say this site is not paying. I guess we can say that this site is good and paying so lets just hope that we can see a good paying hyip site for more than two more months. I'm sure a hyip site like this one can really make a big difference. I really do hope I can make good income in here as well.

admin is quite good at giving a bid to make a profit to investors will be but I was not sure if the admins will continually running as admin will not likely be a great benefit even in a period of time and I think we can only take advantage fastest time in the long course if do not want to take high risk on this HYIP program

Actually the great advantage of this program is the minimum amount to deposit in this program is only $1 and this tells that even a tiny investor can have a try on this program . And i have just looked into the investment plans of the site and they are in a very profitable manner and i can say that admin is offering a very good returns to the investors .

i have seen this program is paying status from many days an i can see many hyip monitors have added an almost all are in paying status and iam really impressed by seeing the payment proofs added in this thread and really think for admin by giving good script for the investors to invest some amount in this program

i have seen this program is paying status from many days an i can see many hyip monitors have added an almost all are in paying status and iam really impressed by seeing the payment proofs added in this thread and really think for admin by giving good script for the investors to invest some amount in this program

Yeah me too. I notice that this site is good and paying but same time all the proof of payments that I see seems come from hyip monitoring site only and I don't see anyone who is an ordinary investors invested in here at all. I do hope I can make good income in here. I really do like to see this site paying good and paying well. But I do hope that if I invest big in here I will get paid also.

site is trusted site...i see all hyip monitors...all are paying status...this site great. i will join soon and invest..i hope i found or get a great and risk free site...their profit plan is ok and their payment system really so fast..so this site risk free site..they give huge opportunities for invest all members for reasons their invest plan start from 1$.so i can tell this site will be number 1 site and will give good profit all members for long days......

04/29/2013 10:30,141935033,API,U5368216,0,Incoming,USD,9.00,,Withdraw to all-hyips.info from enstrade.com

04/29/2013 10:10,141932300,API,U5368216,0,Incoming,USD,4.50,,Withdraw to all-hyips.info from enstrade.com

04/29/2013 10:08,141931970,API,U5368216,0,Incoming,USD,4.50,,Withdraw to all-hyips.info from enstrade.com