Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

solidenergy - solidenergy.tk

panp

solidenergy - solidenergy.tk

Welcome to solidenergy.tk

solidenergy.tk is an investment program, designed mainly for people who wish to make money online in the most secure way. Our program is mainly involved in forex trading, stock trading, real estate business, and oil trading. Besides these, we are involved in many offline profit generating activities to keep the smooth flow of the program.

130% after 1 day

230% after 3 day

380% after 7 days

LR & PM accepted

http://solidenergy.tk/?ref=panp

i don't think it always safe to invest with program that's using domain with tk,i think they are often free domain and that's why program like that don't last long more over the program is offering a high return to investors,so i think the admin of this program is only here to scam investors, i dont think the program will get much support from hyip monitors.

Firstly the website domain is a .tk domain and that is really a great disadvantage of this program because we can see that it is a free domain and how can admin manage to pay the members if he is loss . Although he was unable to buy a paid domain . I am sure that it is not at all a safe place to loos our funds .

with .tk domain and bad script they use, i am not sure if this program can sustain for long time, plus the rate that admin table for us here is not good enough for many investors who prefer stable investment, even like that we cannot deny the fact that at the moment this program is paying investors.