Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Thomasinvest - thomasInvest.com

HYIPCORE

this hyip site designed for big investors if consider the minimum invest rate. average investors will reluctant to make invest, moreover if the site still not proven trustworthy and reliable. by the way, the profit rate offered including reasonable but investors unable to withdraw it everyday because the profit given in monthly period only.

the quite nice to find out that hyip has offered bonus with regards to investors although bad issue is that not a soul is equipped attain like bonus and also no one has the capacity to invest money within this hiyp due to the fact 100$ is really a very huge amount. investors can think more often than not before making investment below.

all plan in this site designed to give high profit return in very short term period only. I am sure many of short term investors will like this site and moreover, currently they are shows paying status. without doubt investors will take the risk and choose to make invest here

Omg.. the minimum package cost is $100 and in my opinion that is really a very huge amount . i don't think it will be a wise idea to buy the Ads package with this new program because you know investing $11 in a new program will be really a very risky thing in my opinion .

i guess only hyip monitors will be interested on this program,the minimum investment required by the admin of the program is way too high and i can tell the program is not gonna be safe for any hyip investor to invest with the program,even i doubt if hyip monitors will invest as much as 100$ on this program,the program look to ordinary to me.

this site actually quite good for many investors, but i don't believe that mediocre investors want to invest here, the minimum deposit that admin offered is very high, $100 only for big investors and also hyip monitors, the plans that admin offered are monthly plans and it seems profitable while sustainable