Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

goldtrend - goldtrend.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

goldtrend.biz is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan:

120% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 101.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $10,000 120.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join goldtrend here

first plan is looks reasonable because offering 1% profit in a day. but another plan looks risky because the profit rate given including high and not reasonable. keep invest in minimum amount is important because when investors spend huge amount to invest, there is possibility that the hyip will run off and not paying.

i can say that good plans added by hyip administrative but we dont feel hyip are going to be successful in attracting investors towards the item because low-cost script used by admin, security also added the following but i think security will not also be did wonders for hyip.

I suggest every one not to go into the hyip sites with this script because it is one of the old script and it may be a free downloaded script on internet so many are just cheating us by using this script . and i suggest not to invest here because the investment plans is not at all a safe to invest they are offering high returns .

admin of this program has manage to keep this program running for 3 days now,though i don't think the admin of the program will have reasons not to keep this program running for long,the total return being offered by the admin of the program is way too high and i hope admin will be sincere enough to make this program last long

yeah this program can survive for 3 days and actually i am surprise to see that admin can do that thing, but i find out that goldpoll just do withdrawal here, and i think admin of this program still not in ROI and it is great to see this program still survive until now and i think in future they will pay us