Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

astraworld - astraworld.biz

hyipgoldvnn

i'm not the admin

astraworld.biz

Little about us and our service The main goal of our activity is provide you with right investment solutions. We would now gladly open our investment opportunities up to you. We have put together several investment plans to suit the needs of every investor. So you can benefit from our investment strategies and grow your portfolio. We are team of professionals and have solutions for tasks of any complexity. We are providing a way for you to get significant profits made possible through pooling funds for cash flow generation.

Plans:

15% Daily Fixed 10 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $500 15.00

20% Daily Fixed 10 Day

Plan 1 $501 - $1,000 20.00

28% Daily Fixed 7 Day

Plan 1 $1,001 - $5,000 28.00

2% Daily for 120 Day

Plan 1 $25 - $1,000 2.00

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

astraworld.biz - Licensed

24/7 investors support

Strong DDoS Protection

SSL Encryption

Licensed Script

Instant Withdrawal

No Withdrawal Fee

Fixed Interest Rates

Major Payment Processors Accepted

Join Here

the scipt installed with ddos and ssl protection already and the hyip also set low minimum invest. its really good but unfortunately I am not see that the hyip will be sustainable because the profit rate given including high. the best way to invest is use hit and run method and never plan to stay invest for long period.

am really impressed by this hiyp mainly because this hyp is merely few time old there are already got a major deposits regarding 1646 bucks. which may be a good begin with hyip. first drawback also made by it. i this way hyip since they're really fast in paying cash.

very high profit return and commission will be given to member of this site. unfortunately I am not trust with this site and will not spend money to make invest here. too risky for me and potentially the principal money will not back anymore once we decide to make invest. the stake is too high

<div>

15% Daily Fixed 10 Day
</div>

<div>The minimum to invest is 5 dollars but if we can invest in here 40 dollars then we can earn back 6 dollars per day right? I'm just thinking what if I'm going to invest 40 dollars in here then cashout the 1 dollar and reinvest the 5 dollars in here and keep on reinvesting the 5 dollars that I'm going to earn in here daily. I'm just wondering if its going to make me earn good profit in here or not. And since its a 10 days plan. I'm thinking if this site can last 20 days or not.</div>

Actually it has a very long term investment programs and i was just wondering to see that this site is having the investment plans of 120 days and will it be sustainable paying such a long time . Lets see if they really pay the investors or not . it is just single day of the program and with in 2 to 3 days we can get a good and clear view of the program .

I am afraid the owner of this new HYIP is from Indonesia. Because Astra is the huge real company in the automotive industry in Indonesia. But, this company will never run a cheap HYIP like this one. Specially if we think, the RoI offered by this new HYIP is very high and not reasonable. It is not a good HYIP

minimum investment on this program will really attract investors to thing program,i think this program has worth it takes to sustain the return they are offering investors,good to see the program has being able to get much hyip monitors that have the program listed already,though i guess they just have to have the program listed with paying much more