Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AVVGlobal - avvglobal.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

AVV Global Ltd is a legal UK registered asset-management investment company with approximately $100 million under management. We provide a premier range of products to institutional and individual investors.

Plan:

Up to 3% daily profit, 7% referral commission, Paying 7 days a week, Principal withdraw, 24/7 Phone and Live support.

Accept: Liberty Reserve , Perfect Money , Solid Trust Pay , Egopay and bank wire

Join AVVGlobal here

Well the thread starter did not give the full details about this program,this program has 4 different plans,the first supports minimum deposit of $5 USD while the last plan supports minimum deposit of $20 USD,the site is really a secured site and the admin has spent funds on protections such as DDos and SLL encryption

Theirs already about 15 hyip monitoring site trying to monitor this site. So far so good if we can earn good amount of money in here.I'm not really thinking that we can earn good amount of money in here but I really do hope that in the long run I can make some good income in here. So far so good that we can make something out of this site if we can just try to promote and get referrals and earn commissions. And with good hyip monitoring site that can give us RCB I'm sure we can maximize our earnings in here.

No doubt just by looking into the program and its investment plans we can simply say that this may be one of the very safe to make an investment . I am not sure about others but to be rank i really like this hyip program, . they even have a very secure ssl connectivity and that to private ssl certificated . just waiting to see some good hyip monitors to be listed to this program .

well a real powerful script being used by this kind of hyip. its seems as if admin offers spend a big amount within purchasing this kind of script and in their security capabilities. plans are really very good and are also extremely short, middle & extended. they have got given possiblity to investors to decide on plans of their own decision.

Well, at least, the website of this new HYIP is good in the protection. It has the SSL as it is mentioned by other member before. But, we have to realize, there is no such legal HYIP in this world. So, we can not believe the explanation about this company is legally registered in the United Kingdom

Yes, there are several numbers of hyip monitors already added to the radar of this investment program as listed on AHM http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/avvglobal.com?final=1.

It is also noteworthy the security measures provided here and a beautiful scripting. Surely, all things being equal, this investment will run for a good time.

https://avvglobal.com/

all the feature here is good enough, with live chat for 24/7 it makes the as better investment program, also SSL that admin buy for this site increase their credibility, but the most important thing here is their investment plan's interest rate, it is good and i can considered it as stable enough for investors

@mahmodeid: contrary to your opinion, this investment program has security measures - good ones. It's got COMODDO and also SSL Encryption. Here: http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/avvglobal.com?final=1.

There is also a sign-up option there with the 'open an investment account' link. I recommend you visit the site again. https://avvglobal.com/

well i think i will skip this site because script is not safe and the site dont have any protection.interest offered in the plans are also high and also no signup system available so that i am doubtful about it and i will skip this program

I don't think that you have analyst about this site because as my idea, this site have script good and their plans are too are sustainable in all, it is reasonable for site that have short plans, I believe this program can run good and complete at least a round, I too hope that admin will add more monitors to attract investors

admin of this program has being doing a perfect job with this program,the program is having a paying status with all the hyip monitors that have the program listed and the good thing about the program is that they are offering a very reasonable daily return and the total return offered as well is sustainable and reachable.i think they just need to add more security

the script and designed is quite well and has a unique look. Also admin spent his money to give his site some extra protection like ssl. also the rates are quite sustain-sable and the minimum deposit is only $5 which is very good for low investor or to test the site.Also the admin is more active to help the members hope this site will run 1 month+.

This hyip looks very strong.admin spent a good amount of money for making this hyip.the script and design of the site is very impressive.This program is running for 12 days and still they are paying.The minimum deposit in the site is only $5 and the planes are short term planes. so I think this will run for a long time. this hyip looks very safe for investment.

offered daily profit admin is a daily benefit amount for a standard HYIP program and I think the program is pretty good and quite reliable because the admin will not weigh the benefits that have been promised to the investors until the deadline to make a profit is exhausted