Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Moneyinsports - Moneyinsports.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We offer one investment plan so that no matter your level of activity with us you can always keep track of your purchases with us easily. We offer 2% daily for 80 days. This is 80 calendar days and not just business days like many others, after all there are games daily. We also allow the option to repurchase from your account balance so you do not need to send the funds to the payment processors if you plan on making additional purchases. Cash out request can be made daily, and are processed within 24 hours.

Plan:

2% daily for 80 calendar days

Cash out requests processed within 24 hours

Repurchase directly from MIS and avoid processor fees

Accept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Join Moneyinsports here

i think the admin of this program has done well with this program,i guess the program should be able to sustain the plan they are offering,the daily return offered by the admin of the program is sustainable and the total return offered as well is reasonable,good to see that the program is secured,the program should be having paying status soon from hyip monitors.

That's very correct,the roi offered here is so reasonable and sustainable,to me,I think it is one of the best roi in hyip,anyways the admin did a great job by adding securities to the site,I think the program should be able to complete a round if admin manages it properly

nice to view that your domain on this hyip will be registered pertaining to year but i'm still uncertain it can continue spend over an year because we daily observe that hyip cover 1 time and became scam overnight. i consider tomorrow will likely be safe pertaining to investing thus invest dollars tomorrow whenever you can because it will not do any kind of fraud

2% daily for 80 calendar days

That's 160% only after 80 days. I don't know if we can get back the principal or if the 2% is already included the principal but one thing I know right now is that if I can earn profit in here I know I can last long. I know its hard to make good living in a hyip site and 2% and 80 days to wait make me think twice on investing in here. I guess I will just going to say no to this site. I'm not saying its a scam site I'm just not comfortable with the plan.

Not be the investment plan is really awesome to invest because though they are offering a very reasonable roi to the investors i think they may be a legit one . And just looked into the payment processors and really amazing to see that there are accepting many payment processors in the site .

quite reasonable rate being offered inside plans of the hyip. i want to make purchase here but something i won't like with this hiyp in which their settlement system is manual and they're going to pay us profit following 24h that's quite risky.

quite reasonable rate being offered inside plans of the hyip. i want to make purchase here but something i won't like with this hiyp in which their settlement system is manual and they're going to pay us profit following 24h that's quite risky.

This is true, the RoI offered by this new HYIP is good and reasonable. So, hopefully this new HYIP can sustain for long time in the business. As long as the RoI not too high, manual payment is still fine and not a big deal, because the Admin will not spend too much money to pay back

• 1 month later...

Money In Sports has been reviewed as well as interviewed by MNO recently, this project has ddos protection from BlockDOS and many payment options including Pexpay, usually they make fast payments but the maximum processing time do not crosses a 24 hours time frame, as per the FAQ.

long-term benefits offered by admin reasonable enough to be acquired by investors, as it is quite in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I am pretty sure that if this program is a good long-term investment that will provide payments to investors until by the end of the specified time limit to make a profit

The admin of Money In Sports has decided to send daily picks to active investors only, customers that do not have active deposits won't receive emails of the daily picks.

Daily Picks Going to Active Users Only

Hello Everyone,

This will be a quick update just to let everyone know that starting on 5/13/13 the Daily Picks will only be emailed to customers that have active investment(s) (tokens) with us. We know from your feedback that this information is being well received, and we feel that our active customers are the ones that should benefit from this information.

If you are not an active customer all you have to do is become an active customer by making a deposit of 5.00 or more into our program.

Regards. Justin. MoneyInSports.

I think it is quite easy to be eligible to get daily picks as it is just $5 minimum required to invest and become active investor of the program, Money In Sports is very active program with the most active admin on MNO and always paid on time and efficient support and updates provided by them on MNO shout box so far.

A blogger wrote review on his site on MIS and stated many negative comments about the program, which the admin took time and explained it in this new update from him !

Quick Reminder

Hello Everyone,

This is just a quick reminder that starting today the daily picks are only being sent to active investors of MoneyInSports. We noticed that one blogger said that we could be doing this to punish people that are not active with us, or maybe it is a blessing as he puts it to active investors. The reason for this change is to reward the people that are helping us maximize our investment power by being active with MoneyInSports.

The same blogger also does not care for our daily sports picks and has said over and over that the picks are not important. I think this blogger does a good job at his site, but I disagree with him when it comes to our picks being unimportant. We get emails daily about our sports picks from a wide range of questions, or just simply giving feedback on the picks. This shows us that there are many of your that disagree as well. We understand that not everyone is a sports investor, but they ones that are get the value of what we are doing.

These picks will continue and we are working on some other things for getting picks to people once the NFL starts. NFL picks will have a small fee involved, but we will cover that more when the season is near. For now please continue to enjoy the free daily picks and if you are not active all you need to do is purchase a token to get the daily picks.

Lastly this same blogger also mentioned that we do not update on our actual program that earns 2% daily for 80 days with a 5% Affiliate Program. We could email people more just backing up the fact that we are paying daily, and have NEVER had a delayed payment. He even goes on to say that we pay well and quite fast. I again think this blogger does a good job for his readers. We assure people that when there is a reason to update people we will, but when the program is doing what we said it will do there is not as much to report on.

We hope everyone has a great week! Thank you for your continued support of MoneyInSports as we continue to rise to be your number one program of 2013 and beyond.

Justin. MoneyInSports.

I have noticed there is concern on MNO shout box that investors posting regarding their delayed payouts, that have been pending for twelve hours and waiting, the admin replied to them that they were busy with several reversal games, also reminded the payouts will be processed within 24 hours maximum time frame.

Early investors of MIS are now in profit, this is mentioned by the active admin of the program with efficient support especially on MNO shoutbox, where any admin can find enough potential investors for the growth of the project, and the admin announced today that all pending withdrawals have been processed out.

After being online for around two months the admin has sent a news letter to inform everyone that early investors are in profit with them and reminded they pay on calender day basis.

Early Investors in Profit

Hello Everyone,

Here we are almost online for 2 months now. We are very happy to report that the first investors have now been in profit for a few days, and each day more and more investors also enter profit.

Over the last week we have seen a nice increase in the amount of people that are signing up for MoneyInSports, and we are also seeing more and more people become active investors with us. From the looks of it these new people are coming from many different sources so we thank everyone for helping to market and promote MoneyInSports. We know you will enjoy the 5% Affiliate bonus for your efforts.

Please continue to support MoneyInSports by posting payments in the forums, on shout boxes, and by voting on the different monitors.

We will be one of the top programs of 2013 and beyond with a great script, top level ddos protection, and a solid plan that we can manage without issue for years with our sports investments and continued support from each of our active and future investors.

Please remind people when telling them about MoneyInSports that we pay daily for 80 days and not just on business days. This is a question that we are getting more and more. It makes a big difference when comparing being paid daily over being paid only on business days.

As always we thank you for choosing MoneyInSports as we know that you have many choices, and we know you will be happy here with MoneyInSports.

MIS though offers a low ROI like that of long term plans, its principal included in daily ROI, so at the end of term, it is just 160% total one will get, so a 60% profit in 80 days is not even 1% daily, but lower than 1%, such a plan can make the program more sustainable, even the admin is hardworking and active with efficient support on MNO.

Paying for more than 60 days make this program stay strong, i also want to invest here if this program is not that old and i think 2% rate for one days is good enough to make this program sustain, and as the proof we all can see that admin still paying and many investors give payment proofs of this program.

On the occasion of two months online, the admin sends a quick update regarding the activity of the program and appeals for vote on monitors to support them !

2 Months Online

Hello Everyone,

Wow how the time has gone by so quick. We have now been online for 2 months. We are just getting started on delivering what will be one of the best programs of all time. We continue to see great growth with MoneyInSports each day. I know we just sent an update yesterday so I will not take up more time on this other than to say once again that you are the most important part of MoneyInSports, and also a big part in increasing our leverage with the sports investments that we make.

We will continue to work hard for you, and all we ask in return is that you display our banners and links when you can. Vote on the monitors when you can. Post payment proofs when you can. Lastly continue to introduce new people to MoneyInSports so they can enjoy the great low stress, low risk investment plan that you are already enjoying daily with us.

In case you are not sure where to vote for us please click here to go to our monitor page, here you can easily see the monitors that we would like to see you vote at.

If anyone follows MNO shout box for investor posts on various programs, might have noticed a hyper active admin there for the last couple of months, he is none other than MIS admin, so far no issues reported on this program, the admin was always first to give updates on MNO including daily processing of withdrawals as well.

Having Pexpay an additional payment processor can help the program to be supported by Pexpay users as well, the more payment options a program add to venture with them, the more support it will obtain from investors, the admin has just posted update on MNO shoutbox about the processing of withdrawals to all the five major e-currency and payment processors