Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Quick-clix - quick-clix.com

nimday

○ Free Premium MemberShip for first 5000 Members.

○ Only 1€ payout minimum!

○ Instant Payouts !

○ No Investment Required!

○ Unlimited direct refferal limits.

○ Earn up to €0.25 per Click.

○ Earn up to €0.10 per your referral Click.

○ We accept Paypal, Payza, LibertyReserve and SolidTrustPay.

banner1.png

earning furnished by this ptc are actually good. 0. 10e is a real big income but the minimum payout seriously isn't 1E although admin settled it two euro as well as there is absolutely no instant check system, they are paying people manually. during this period i please don't think i will join the idea.

i don't think that minimum payout here is one euro because of the rate that admin offered is so much high for clickers, they can reach Payout here sooner and that is not good for many other clickers who want to cashout because there will be unbalanced in admin's cash

We've joined this site these days through additional ptc website the particular advertisements rate on there is actually good currently we have 10 cent inside euros during my account for 1st morning clicking currently in which website never have obtained much users yet i think inside future days a lot more people may enticed in the website even so i want 1euro Lowest payout for a long period inside it.

Lets not just join ptc site right away we need to assess if that particular site will going to last longer or not. One thing I'm sure about this site is that its can turn to paying but its can turn to scam. one thing that is good is that we can join and click and not invest so we really don't take risk in term of money. At most we can loss in here is just our time spend clicking.

i have being trying to access this program for couple of minimum now and i cant access the program,though the program might be a good place to click,due to the low minimum payout the program is having and i can tell the program will do well.but i guess only members that able to access this program will be able to talk about this program proper

Ptc site is all about upgrading and bringing referrals. Even this site reaching the minimum payout which is quite low is also very difficult without upgrading and referrals. Upgrading our account can helps us to earn more.

Yeah I agree with you and in fact without upgrading accounts, sometimes you can't even earn at all. For this website good thing is they offering free premium membership for 1st 5000 members. Getting refferals also hard since these days not many are willing to join PTC websites. Rented refferals sometimes just waste our money since sometimes they are just bots and not real clickers