Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gambleboost - Gambleboost.com

xetang

Hello and Welcome, are you tired of putting your money on investments that do not pay substantial amounts and leave you earning pennies monthly? If you are one of the millions of people who answer "YES" to this question, then you are on the right venue. We offer the safest and risk-managed investment program to you. We always put ourselves in our client's shoes, thus, we are able to formulate an investment program which will fill the needs of our clients, for their peace of mind and for their worry-free experience. We believe that word of mouth is the most powerful advertising tool and therefore, we are here to make sure you are satisfied with the investment services we offer.

Investment Plans:

Up to 125% after a day

Up to 42% daily for 3 days

Up to 260% after 5 days

Up to 800% after 15 days

and more other plans

Min $10 - Accept: LR, PM, STP, EG

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Dedicated Sever

Licensed Script

Unique Design

Join here: http://gambleboost.com/

Deposit:

569ba6580f30173224614e8739c35a46_54117062.untitled1.jpg

My first payment (RC):

You have just received USD 5.25 into your SolidTrust Pay account

as a direct purchase from your website.

Item ID: Payment For Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from

gambleboost.com

from STPay username: Gboost

Email: gboostdave@gmail.com

Transaction ID: 274743162

I think that you are too worry in all because this site payment is not instant therefore it need more times so that admin can handle payments, only some hours for waiting, I think that it is not problem here and really I too have waited same and they have paid out very good when I have had payments continuously with this site from my investing and from RC. My payment proofs today!

Payment from investing:

Transaction ID =274747869

Fees (Charged to Recipient) = 0.36

Net Amount = 10.04

Comments = Payment For Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from gambleboost.com

Date and Time = 20 Mar 2013 @07:22 AM

Payment from RC:

Date: 3/20/2013 10:33 AM

Batch: 136503922

From Account: U2468974 (GambleBoost)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: GambleBoost.com Withdrawal Processed

And this is new deposit:

Transfer to Gboost

Amount: 15.00 USD

Transaction ID =274748337

Fees (Charged to Recipient) = 0.43

Net Amount = 14.57

Comments = Payment For Deposit to gambleboost.com user zozo278

Date and Time = 20 Mar 2013 @07:43 AM

I can see that this program is new and the admin is just trying to make sure that the program can sustain for some time,I can also see monitors on the rate us page having the status as paying but the question is,would this program be able to sustain or not,'cos the roi offered here happens to be on the high side

It will be very difficult to reply for your question because at this time, very many same sites have had problem very fast only after one of 2 days, this site now too have ran completely 2nd day and they still are paying out very good when I too have received new payment not long, I too considering for reinvesting because if invest with STP, fee is very high, I'm considering with LR and PM now. My latest payment:

Transfer from gboostdave@gmail.com

Amount: 15.85 USD

Transaction ID =274765900

Fees (Charged to Recipient) = 0.44

Net Amount = 15.41

Comments = Payment For Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from gambleboost.com

Date and Time = 21 Mar 2013 @08:11 AM

wow! this program is claiming to have collected over 30,000$ from investors already,though the program has paid some quiet few to investors as well,program like this don't last long around and i think it will be safe for investors to invest wisely on this program.the program might be safe after all if proper care and research is not done before investing.

Just after looking into the investment plans i can simply say that none of the investment plan is safe at all to invest with this program . I think it is really not a safe place to make our investments because there are many chances of the scam here . And just look at the statics and i am really getting laugh by looking the total deposit amount .

really all what you are saying are wrong with this site because for to this time, this site too have ran completely 9 days already and still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, although I have stopped to invest here but I still have very many referrals to active daily to invest here and so that I always have very many payments with this site.

My latest payment:

Date: 3/27/2013 9:32 PM

Batch: 137610009

Amount: $1.03

You have just received USD 5.00 into your SolidTrust Pay account

as a direct purchase from your website.

Item ID: Payment For Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from

gambleboost.com

from STPay username: Gboost

Email: gboostdave@gmail.com

Transaction ID: 274862095

I think the admin of this program is handling this program in the right way,the admin is still promoting this program all this moment 'cos i can see that the thread has now become a sticky thread in Expert-Lister Forum,anyways i might just do a hit and run in here for just once

Just after looking into the investment plans i can simply say that none of the investment plan is safe at all to invest with this program . I think it is really not a safe place to make our investments because there are many chances of the scam here . And just look at the statics and i am really getting laugh by looking the total deposit amount .

there is no safe investment here, if you really don't want to invest in hyip i think you will say something like this.in fact until now this program still paying investors. also i just visited their rate us page and see there are more than 6 hyip monitors that monitoring them with "PAYING" status.

Yes, it is correct, we can say anything not good if we don't want to invest in HYIP sites, but really we too can see that this is good site for investing because they have ran near 2 weeks already and they still are paying out very good for all investors, we too can see that this site have been Sticked or "Pinned" "Paid" in almost famous forums as MMG, DTM, TG, it showed that site is great for investing. My latest payment (RC):

Date: 3/30/2013 6:26 PM

Batch: 138020120

Amount: $2.29

• 3 weeks later...

It was sticky and pinned in some forums as at then,right now it is no more a sticky thread,'cos i have just checked the status of this program and i found out that this program is no longer in the database of some monitors,i guess the program turned 26021795.jpg about 19 days ago.

the profit offered including high and its make the site become risky place to make invest. moreover, in a hyip monitor site, this site status is problem. so, better investors keep stay away from this hyip site. if they are decide to become scam very fast, maybe it due to the hyip have plan to become scam fast since beginning.

in fact the admin will not likely give you a huge advantage in just a few days and I am not sure of the benefit to all investors, and I'm sure will be many investors who lost large sums of money that they have invested in this program, I would suggest to investors to be careful in this kind of program