Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Buxbiznaz - buxbiznaz.com

darwin

4 dollars minimum means its going to take us 4 months more or less to reach minimum and got paid in here. I don't know if anyone will going to start clicking in here hoping that they will get paid after four months. I don't have anything against this ptc site but if its going to take me 4 months to get paid in here I don't think its good idea to click in here at all. For me its just a waste of my time.

• 2 weeks later...

effectively thats great they're offering 10000 upgrades to their members and the earnings made available in ptc are also very good but you will find 62 ads there for click to earn this kind of amount that'll take a lot of time. i think we are able to earn more than it through typing captchas.

They are giving a lot of ads but mainly are simply micro ads so our daily earnings actually is not very promising at all. Things get worse with their $4 high minimum payout which is too hard for standard members to achieve. Hence, to earn well, we have to upgrade our accounts in this website. Not fair for us.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...