Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

makelovebux - www.makelovebux.com

starwar1508

liberty reserve users is many and its good choice for admin of this ptc site to provide LR as one of payment option method. I am sure the site will be growing fast in term of total registered member. moreover, the site also offering good per click rate and already proven paying.

this site is extremely interesting besides intended for clickers but in addition for publishers this as a result of site present totally free update intended for new member simply no minimal pay out in addition to bonus money in acquire balance clickers can capable to produce often times obtain pay out within a calendar month even though publishers can use totally free money in acquire balance to purchase advertisement deal.

♦ Earn Upto $0.2120 per your click

♦ Earn Upto $0.2120 per reff. click

♦ No investment Required

♦ Minimum payout $1.00

21 cents per click? In just five ads click its already 1 dollar. Do you think after clicking five ads in here we will get paid? Its good to try if I have free time but right now I'm just busy posting in ptp forums and clicking ads that I don't think its worth it to try to join and click in here just to find out if this site is going to pay or not. Because I'm sure chance are this site is not going to pay at all.

• 2 weeks later...

romantic name set by means of admin intended for his ptc site but i'm scared because of it because your minimum pay out is 1$ here and also the daily revenue for standard member are 27. 5$ Just how can we earn such a large amount from any ptc site. i will skip it because there will be condition of invest before cash out.