ABOUT LICENSEBUX:

√ 3 years subscription

√ Instant payment

√ No investments required

√ Unlimited payout amounts

√ Professional support

√ We accept all major payment

http://www.licensebux.com

this ptc site is good place for advertisers since they will get free cash in purchase balance when they decide to join. the amount is good too and maybe advertisers could use it directly to make advertisement purchase. for clickers, the site also offering good per click rate but still unable to make them reach minimum payout fast since it set to pretty high.

i do believe this web offers lunched not to long ago inside the on the net nevertheless presently there you can forget advertising to be able to generate every day a good almost no cost associate cannot attain the actual minimum commission at that time i am able to observe fake check proofs additional inside the sit down and so you need to watch for more nights to obtain additional information on this ptc web.

I guess this is will be more of a type of ptc site that only going to earn money from members who is willing to click in here and invest at the same time. And its not really a ptc site that going to look for advertisers but more of a ptc site that going to revolve the investments of its members. In short in the long run we can end up getting lots of loses in here if we invest and only the lucky few will going to make some profit in here.