Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ComingProfit - comingprofit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

COMING PROFIT LTD is a financial investment company. We understand what our investors want today and needs tomorrow. After serious analyzes of investment markets, we decided to make a special program. We decided to start investing money in IT industry, which is fast-growing and high-profitable, so it is impossible for us, to be a bankrupt. We didn't invent something completely new on market, we are just using current market situation. You can enjoy unlimited instant withdrawals with ComingProfit.Com. Our Minimum deposit is $1 and minimum withdraw is $0.01. All the payments made through LibertyReserve. Do not go anywhere to check out ComingProfit.Com status, You can invest $1 and can cash out instantly.

Plan:

7% Daily For 20 Days

Daily Plan | $1 - $999 | %7.00

Deposit for this plan ( 7% Daily For 20 Days)

120% After 5 Days

5 Days | $5 - $5,000 | %120.00

Deposit for this plan ( 120% After 5 Days)

145% After 10 Days

10 Days | $100 - $15,000 | %145.00

Deposit for this plan ( 145% After 10 Days)

170% After 15 Days

15 Days | $200 - $25,000 | %170.00

Deposit for this plan ( 170% After 15 Days)

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Join ComingProfit here

To make profit as much as 170% in every 15 days, then it is the same like making money more than double in every month. Well, it is very high RoI. Although it is not extremely high, but the Admin of this HYIP will have the difficulties to pay the investors like this much. Hopefully everything will run fine

Well running days are almost 26 days but still the rate us page is empty that means none of hyip monitor is listed till now . I do know why done admin take interest in listing this program with hyip monitors so that we can be knowing weather they are paying the investors or not .

even though seems profitable, actually daily profit rate is including high and so, invest here put investors in high risk situation. but we know that there are no hyip site scam directly after they are just launched. so, hit and run investment method maybe will work well to generate profit for investors.

i do believe we really should invest our profit first program because it's little lasting plan but paying us all profit everyday however various other plans usually are paying roi after specific number of days. i think that is only plans which is often called seeing that safe. i'm hoping this hiyp is actually safe too.

• 2 months later...

Hm, this program is quite good for us. also i just realize that comingprofit still paying until now, which make me surprised about them too, the first plan of this program is very easy to reach and ROI's rate that admin offering in that plan also stable enough to keep this site pay all investors.

Coming Profit has been online and active for more than two months now, the program has always paid instant, but as per the program statistics, it's been running for three months, when you check on monitors, you can see the program recently added monitors for six days now, so it's been popular for one week so far.

This program seems to be a pretty good place for investors to invest, even though admin already running with quite a long time, but this program has a very good payment status and I hope that the admin can continue to provide payments to its investors well and work professionally in carrying out its program

I think they have changed the plans, what I can see on their website is different plans than in this thread, in such case, it will be very risky to deal with this short term plans, having minimum set at $1 always do much good for a program as well as investors, current status is paying and last paid on 20th May, that is a few hours ago.

I think they have changed the plans, what I can see on their website is different plans than in this thread, in such case, it will be very risky to deal with this short term plans, having minimum set at $1 always do much good for a program as well as investors, current status is paying and last paid on 20th May, that is a few hours ago.

Yes, it is correct, site have had very many changes about plan for to this time, however, this is still good program for investing because I have too received very many payments for to this time and they still are paying out instant for to this time, about plans, they only change it not long ago and this is still good place for investing

this program is no new program and this is the first time an hearing about this program,i can only advise investors to be very careful investing with this program,i don't see the ad a safe place for any new investors to join,though the program is still paying i guess am just trying to advise investors to invest what they can afford to lose on the program

With the updated plans, short term, this program has been paying for a ten days now, that is a couple of rounds with the five days plan has been successful so far and a single round with the ten days plan as well, that is really profitable so far, I guess the admin will run it until it reaches 100 days milestone.