Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Vega Investments - Vegusa.com

Ace-Monitor

I'm not admin.

WE BELIEVE THE RIGHT STRATEGY IS EVERYTHING

The philosophy underlying the strategy is based on four pillars.

EXPLORE

We focus on growth and will explore and evaluate opportunities to grow existing businesses.

TRADE STRATEGIES

The largest component of return is supposed to be gained by using the trade strategies, based upon correlation of separate issuers of the foreign stock market.

FOCUS

We are a client-focused business.If we can better understand our clients ,we can generate more business and grow as a result.

RISK

Application of the most secure methods for gaining profit in financial markets combined with the skills of our traders and the quality of time- proven trading mechanisms provides achievement of high result a year.

Plan:

0.55-1.75% daily, 3.5-10% weekly

Features project:

#Script - unique

#Minimal - 15$

#Ref. program - 6%

#SSL - Thawte(The certificate will expire in 1445 days)

#Bonus- offer 3% deposit bonus but only for the next 3 days.

#Dedicated Hosting - fine-inv.com is hosted on a dedicated server.

Accept

LibertyReserve

Perfectmoney

Egopay

Join Here

nicely your script used by that hyip is just not to costly although and i disclose this script is absolutely exclusive and the nice factor will be that 3 displays are supervising that and another will be demonstrating the forking over reputation i do think it will eventually attract buyers in the event that that carry on forking over folks for many additional days.

Theirs no way I'm going to invest an earn 0.55% profit each day in here. For me this is just too small amount for my own comfort. I can invest in here if the rate is 1.5% a day more or less but not as low as less than 1% because for me its not a hyip site if its not going to pay more than 1% a day. I do hope that I can earn big amount of money in here. I do hope that in the long run I can make good income in here.

From the explanation given above, this new HYIP is seemed to be a nice HYIP. Unfortunately, when I try to access the website of this new HYIP, I can not access the website. Using the SSL or without SSL, my attempt is fail. I do not know why, but it is very sad for a new HYIP like this one.

i have a bit problem with this program, actually i think their interest rate that admin offered are reasonable for some plan, and also i think that will become one of the hottest plan that many investors will choose but their minimum deposit that i said earlier as my problem for me that is too much, but glad to know this site use SSL and Tailor made script + Dedicated hosting :D,i think it will take long time for admin to reach BEP so his chance to become a scammer still small

well script employed by this hyip seriously isn't very expensive but i admit this script is actually unique as well as the nice point is that will 3 monitors are supervising it then one is demonstrating its paying out status. i do think it will probably attract shareholders if the idea continue paying out people for many more days .

• 1 month later...

Vegusa has been two months old and active so far, I believe it's low ROI in offer in both the plans is the success key of the program, in the beginning of the program they also offered bonus offers in promotion of the program which brought them enough long term investors and security of the program is also high level.