Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Financial Freedom - financial-freedom.biz

HYIPCORE

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now lets see when will the next proof of payments will appear again. Will LR going to come back or not. Because if LR will not going to comeback then I guess theirs no more payments coming from this site. Its seems this site is really have hard time running without LR as most investors right now are using LR. I do hope to see myself earning good and earning well in here but without LR how can I?

Well if you want to invest here just go ahead and invest dont wait for a program to come back I mean LR there is no hope for that so the only thing which we need here is that make use of others payment processor as well and you will be on the safe side

it is nice when we too can see that this program have ran up to 78 days already and they still having very good status in almost monitors, site still running very stable and it is nice when they too have ran completely first round very great with payment is paid out for all investors, but I'm not surprise with their status, because this site is offering a sustainable and and it is not surprise when they can controlling good Paying for to this time

Seeing this proof of payments make me think that I can only earn good in here if I'm a hyip monitoring site as its seems those proof of payments that I see right now are coming froma hyip monitoring sites. I do hope that in the long run I can make good income in here also. By promoting the site and earning few commissions.

Seeing this proof of payments make me think that I can only earn good in here if I'm a hyip monitoring site as its seems those proof of payments that I see right now are coming froma hyip monitoring sites. I do hope that in the long run I can make good income in here also. By promoting the site and earning few commissions.

Yes, it is correct, site still running very stable and it too have had very many payment proofs here, if check status of monitors, we too can see that almost monitors still in status "Paying" therefore this can be a good chance for investing, I think that investors complete abling to give a trying with a investment for benefit

Hi

Where you took a logo?

You are thieves? You stole my logo!

I will prove it! !

I went on forums you stole my logo!

Here my site:

http://www.monitorinvest.ru and

http://www.monitorinvest.info

in all archives my logo at me since 2011. You are thieves?

I didn't give you permission to use my logo.

Or immediately to remove.

Or I come to all thematic forums, I write to your registrant, a hoster.

Everything is clear to you?