Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

venusunion - venusunion.com

sheikh

Venusunion - Venusunion.com

i'm not admin

Investors have myriad strategies from which to choose in pursuing their investment objectives. Many strategies are complex and require active trading in response to changing market conditions; others may be available only through a "one-size-fits-all" approach. These investment programs may be suitable for some; often, however, they are difficult for clients to understand. And many simply do not meet the needs of the individual investor.

Venus Union LLC. was founded with a focus on straightforward investment strategies that utilize long-term investing based on the individual needs of our clients. Our goal is to design a tailored strategy for each client. We interact with clients so that they understand our strategies as well as our approach to monitoring and adapting as market and personal conditions change.

Plan:

125% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Regular $10 - $5,000 104.00

Premium $5,001 - $10,000 110.00

VIP $10,001 - $100,000 125.00

150% After 3 Days

Regular $10 - $5,000 115.00

Premium $5,001 - $10,000 135.00

VIP $10,001 - $100,000 150.00

200% After 5 Days

Regular $10 - $5,000 125.00

Premium $5,001 - $10,000 150.00

VIP $10,001 - $100,000 200.00

175% For 5 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Regular $10 - $5,000 25.00

Premium $5,001 - $10,000 30.00

VIP $10,001 - $100,000 35.00

Accept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, STP

4% profit for one day only i think will make this site quite stable, with the rate for about 1 to 3 rounds, i think admin can handle it, and pay without much problems, also from what i see that this program have DDOS and SSL so i think admin must be spend much for it. with that thing i am sure this program will stay longer rather than similiar short term program

the many programs are generally temporary that looks they will often pay out individuals regarding at least 3 days to weeks therefore i feel first prepare is much better compared to various other 2 programs i'll make investments profit first prepare because i realize this prepare is actually lasting as well as i will definitely receives a commission because of it.

i guess early investors will have being able to get something from this program,though the has being paying investors but i think the daily return offered by the admin of the program is kinda high and i think the program might not be kinda safe for investors to invest with the program.the program might be paying now then the program might not be safe

Though they have ssl connectivity and a good site design i am sure that this program is really of no use because the investment plans here are not at all safe to make an investment . And i can see not all monitors are showing the paying status and some of them are with waiting status and that is the things i am think about .