Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Chessinvestment - Chessinvestment.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Chess investment is a new innovative way of earning money at the comfort of your home, Chess investments offers investment products that ranges from short to medium term investments.

Our investment products were designed to cater seasonal and professional investors that properly suits they’re taste on investing online.

Why do bussiness with Chess Investments?

Plan:

The Advance Profit Plan

This plan was designed for those people that are looking to double their investment in s short period of time, in this plan it pays 7% daily for 20 Calendar Days or 140% return, you can participate on this investment plan for as low as $250. Your principal is already included on your daily profit.

The Professional Profit Plan

This plan was designed for professional investors that is looking for a short term investment, in this plan it pays 10% daily for 13 calendar days or 130% return, you can participate on this investment plan for as low as $500. Your principal is already included on your daily profit.

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,EGO,STP

Join Chessinvestment here

it would be good if admin allow us to do compounding here, for all of the plans compounding are not allowed. it seems this site don't want to give us much profits, but i think we can do hit and run here since this program also doing well, and the minimum investment that admin offered is reasonable.

hyip utilized a quite expensive script as well as ssl ddos safety added simply by admin to help keep the hyip much more secured. the best thing is that administrator has included a movie tutorial to the investors that's quite useful for investors that's quite appreciative.

is usually this hyip is usually another swindle. i had not been expecting such originate from this hyip because i acquired one payment as a result two days ago. i dont think it is going to get back to pay investors.

403 Forbidden

Access is forbidden to the requested page:

http://www.chessinvestment.com/index...eferrerId=MzM= (port 80)

Please forward this error screen to www.chessinvestment.com's WebMaster.

@panp: this site is fine in my computer, i really don't know if that is only you or me but maybe you can refresh this site once more and then post it here again. so far i see this program status in so many hyip monitors until now is paying and that is good for them in future and also for many investors who want to invest here, just information this program has been paying for 7 days

• 2 weeks later...