Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

powerdeposit - powerdeposit.com

I'm not admin

Power Deposit is a group of professional traders who work in the investment business for a long time. Our success is founded on the strength of investment research, in our program with the depth of knowledge and experiences. It was created for the purpose of providing it's membership with the safest and most secure investment programs available, with the best possible and achievable returns at a minimum of risk, because all terms of deposits and interests are at reasonable values. With our program we offer you a continuous daily profits that will transferred instantly to your e-currency account.

Your Profit = 425% After 1 Hour (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

POWER PLAN 1 $12-$10,000 425.00

Calculate your profit >>

Your Profit = 1830% After 4 Hour (Instant Withdrawal)

POWER PLAN 2 $6-$10,000 1,830.00

Calculate your profit >>

Your Profit = 4580% After 10 Hour (Instant Withdrawal)

POWER PLAN 3 $3-$10,000 4,580.00

Join!

425%, not after 1 day but after 1 hour = A BIG SCAM. Honestly, I wonder why so many people makes this kind of site, paying for the hosting site. Well, maybe some still gets deceived by these kinds of sites but I don't think a lot get scammed by this.

.Your Profit = 425% After 1 Hour (Instant Withdrawal)Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)POWER PLAN 1$12, can you see this one with me, a 425% after 1 hour.Don't that sound ridiculous for a hyip? And admin has the gosh to say that it's min to invest is $12.Don't know if one need be told that he photole skip this hyip.

425% after 1 hour is no wonder not practical to run but i dont understand how come many investors are willing to take the risk and keep on investing till to date its almost 16 days passed and the site is still running with paying status but i see a major investor has invested $39,440 and if he pulls his money the site will not have adequate funds to pay him and it will scam immediately

Looks like the admin is using a copied faq and was in a hurry to launched the site but never bothered to cross check the information.

The site home page information indicate the site is using Liberty reserve and Perfect money but in the faq session its stated it accepts only Liberty reserve

This type of contradicting information will affect the quality of the site