Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

merchant4fx - merchant4fx.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

www.merchant4fx.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

120% After 10 Days

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)

10 Days Plan $10 and more 120.00

http://www.merchant4fx.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

120% After 10 Days seem to be a good ROI and sustainable in the long run allowing the admin adequate time to earn the promised return

Further the minimum investment's of $10 is not gar too high to try the site

The site is running for 4 days and in another 6 days time we will know the paying status of the site

The monitors listed are showing waiting status

The site seem to be risky and insecure since the site is not protected by DDOS and SSL further the design used is not attractive and also its using a cheap script.

There is no Rate-us page to list monitors so that the investor can check for the current rating position in one single location rather than checking various forums

• 1 year later...

Latest payment of 19th March that is today can be found on monitors, lets consider this reliable program that has profitable plans, I think we can really make amazing profit from hyip industry, if we can improve our prediction power on programs like this and invest in programs like Merchant4FX.

• 2 weeks later...

This program has been online for more than 450 days now and their first news letter sent as on 29th March 2012 !

Mar-29-2012 06:23:04 PM

Merchant4FX - Where Honesty Matters!

We Are Proud And Honored To Send Out Our Very First Newsletter.

As You May Already Know, We Have Been Online For More Than 450 Days, And It

Never Stops Counting.

With The Tremendous Growth, And Continuous

Support From Our Members, Our Development Just Keeps On Increasing.

Being Online For More Than 450 Days, Our Popularity And Reputation Is

Soaring Sky-High, And The Efforts We Put In To Serve You Better Are

Constantly Getting Better.

Our Members Are Promoting Us Very Nicely, As They Know That We Are The Perfect Program For Them To Refer To Their Friends And Families.

As Of Now, We Have More Than 7400 Registered Members. If You Think That Is Something Incredible, Then Let Us Tell You Something Even More Incredible.

Deposits Are Coming In Like Storm, And We Have Managed To Collect Over $351,000 In Deposits Do Far, And Paid Out $95,000 In Total. These Figures Is The Proof Of Trust Our Members Have Put In Us, For The Honesty And Integrity We Have Been Putting In Our Work Till Date.

We Thank All Our Members For Constantly Supporting Us, And We Hope To See The Same In Our Continued Journey. Should You Have Any Feedbacks Or Suggestions, Feel Free To Contact Us.

Proudly,

Merchant4FX.com Team

wow 455 days online that is really unbeleavable to see such an Hyip and only some Legit Hype will pay and be online this many days and i have seen that all the monitors are showing the status as paying and all are monitor from the first of the Hyip starts and all the Deposit plans are really good and we will be profitable with this .

Staying active in this hyip field for more than 450 days is not a small thing, it would have been involved with many obstacles coming in the way which this program, MerchantFx seems to have efficiently overcome and continues to stay in the business, better investing in these kind of reliable programs in the hyip industry for now than going for new hyips.

Staying active in this hyip field for more than 450 days is not a small thing, it would have been involved with many obstacles coming in the way which this program, MerchantFx seems to have efficiently overcome and continues to stay in the business, better investing in these kind of reliable programs in the hyip industry for now than going for new hyips.

agree with you, since this site is not long term hyip site but middle term site, and to survive more than 1 year is something that is very big for them, and i am sure they already attracted more than investors than they can imagine here also they have many big investors and also big monitors that monitoring them

I really feel sad and got worried that a stable site is here in front of me but unfortunately I missed it. As per their current server record they are running their business over 461 days - mean over a year. so we can depend upon then easily. I really like their 10 days plan where our total net profit will be 20% - mean 2% per day. So I think that I should try to join with $10 and If I get pay then should leave my payout proof at proof section.

Latest news update, from Merchant4Fx regarding the temporary API issues with LR which caused to delayed payments or pending withdrawals !

Apr-9-2012 05:46:11 AM

Problem With Transfer

Liberty reserve API And SCI system has some problem With out going and incoming transfer, Please wait till it resolved.

We have contact to libertyReserve Support team and they said , This is a temporary problem that will be fixed soon.

No need to be worry.

Contact us for any question.

Proudly,

Merchant4FX.com Team

even they have problem with AP now, but this site now going great :D, they have been 464 days for now can you imagine that?, this site is one of the elite site that i am sure not all people know about them and in more than 15 hyip monitors that listed them, their status is paying until now, what a good achievement

Latest news from Merchant4Fx regarding the changes in the minimum and maximum amounts in the second plan, as on 9th April 2012 !

Apr-9-2012 09:24:33 AM

New Event Of Merchant 4 FX

With The Hail Of You,The Sponsors Of Merchant4FX

We Want To Inform You The Last News of Merchant4FX:

We Are In The First level Of hyip-Analysis Monitoring At This Week And Also Arrive To The Fourth Place Of Goldpoll At This Week.

We Setup a New Protection DDOS On The Sites Server & It Was The Cause That,Our Site Was Unaccessable For 4 Hours.

Meanwhile We Face To Some Problems In Some Accounts That We Are Solving Them.Liberty Reserve System Now Is Working Properly And Auto Payment Could Be Active Soon.

And We Should Inform You , Minimum Deposit Of The Second Plan(Golden Plan)Was Change From 100$ To 50$ And Maximum Change From 1000$ To 60.000$ .

Merchant4FX Members Reached To More Than 14500 Person This Week

Should You Have Any Feedbacks Or Suggestions, Feel Free To Contact Us.

Proudly,

Merchant4FX.com Team