Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forexshare - forexshare.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Forex Share is a registered company in United Kingdom with an office located in Newham, London that founded in Jan 2004 by a group of expert traders and professional analysts that specialized in the stock, currencies, bond and gold trading with having more than six years of extensive experiences of combined personal skills and knowledge.

Plan:

Up to 2.4% daily for 120 business days(Principal Back)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Basic partner $5 - $6,000 0.60

Advanced partner $6,001 - $20,000 1.20

Professional partner $20,001 - $50,000 1.80

Royal partner $50,001 - $200,000 2.40

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join forexshare here

i am sure this program can pay for long time, because i see there are a lot of hyip monitoring site that want to spend their own money for this program, the basic plan is surely good enough the rate is low and it would sustain for long time, plus they have low minimum deposit too

• 2 months later...

Life Time of Forex Share is exactly 75 days now and the current status is paying, it's a low ROI offered in their 120 business days plans, and another good feature that can make this long term more popular among investors is affordable minimum of $5, it's been monitored by 12 top level monitors of hyip, including MNO.

Hosting is on a dedicated server with ddos protection from Genius Guard, only the first plan, Basic partner is affordable, so I consider this long term project as a single planned program with 0.6% daily ROI, which can pay a total profit of 72% in 120 business days and the principal will be returned at the end of the term.

I think this program is a good enough place for as investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is quite in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I also saw that this program has a very good payment status, and I'm sure the admin will ran a long time and will provide payments to investors until the expiration of the time limit for making such gains

This HYIP can be a nice HYIP. The minimum to make investment for the first investment plan is very low, only $5. They call it the Basic Partner Plan. But, the RoI offered by the Basic Partner Plan is also low, only 0.6% daily. The next level, the Advanced Partner Plan requires very high minimum to invest, $ 6000. So, the difference is so high here

Any program in the hyip industry with affordable minimum will receive huge support from investors, current trend is that most of them offer minimum set at $10 but when any hyip whether mid or short term, or long term like this one, ForexShare offer plans with lower minimum $5 affordable and convenient to the most, it will become much popular.

this program is no new program the program has being running online for over 70 days now and i can only advise investors to be very careful investing with this program,though the program is having good support from hyip monitors but we dont have to be carried away with the paying status the program might be having with hyip monitors

• 4 months later...

Forex Share is exactly seven months old now and continues to pay, it has got attractive six level referral program, withdrawal system here is manual, but the processing doesn't exceed a limit of 24 business hours, as per their FAQ, though old long term project, it seems to be less popular among hyip players.

No investor will spend more than $6000 in a hyip so we can consider it a long term plan with 0.6% daily ROI, that too earning is credited five days per week only, so it is just 3% on investment that we can receive from this program, Forex Share, they should remove LR mentioned in their FAQ or on website of the program, as LR doesn't exist anymore.

• 2 months later...

Forex Share has been paying non stop for more than nine months now, the lower and sustainable daily ROI of 0.6% on the basis of business days with minimum requirement of participation set at $5 are successful features of their plans that this long term could manage to stay active for this longer for nine months.

• 2 weeks later...

This site is very old and i see that many people got paid by this site . I see that there are two hyip monitors which are showing its scam status but all other are showing paying status. I am really confused here. I dont know what i need to do in this situation. I think we should choose username of a hyip monitor here because hyips mostly pay monitors.

Paying
 You have successfully received money from a registered SolidTrust Pay member! Please be sure to keep this email as your receipt.
    From STPay member: fxsharebz (fxsharebz@yahoo.com)
    Transaction Number: 30001120517
    Amount: $1.50
    Currency: USD
    Note (if provided): Withdraw to monhyip.net from forexshare.biz

• 3 weeks later...

Good to know that ForexShare has been active for eleven months so far, this long term has last paid on 28th January, as we can find the latest payment proofs, their plan term is 120 business days, thus the first round was successful, and the second round is about to be finished, which is a great achievement of this long term.