Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Billion-folds - Billion-folds.com

xetang

I'm not Admin here!

We've built our business on a reliability, efficiency and responsiveness to the need of our customers.

BILLION-FOLDS has been a successful investment, we are proud of having set up a clear investment process and have grown a larger investor network. We have established a sound governance structure, as well as a risk control and investment management system in order to assure the efficiency and safety of the fund assets.

PLAN 1 (5% Daily for 120 days)

Invest Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan A $5 - $30,000 1.2 (principal returned)

Plan B $50 - $30,000 2.5

Plan C $500 - $30,000 5

PLAN 2 (130% After one day)

Plan A $50 - $30,000 102

Plan B $100 - $30,000 105

Plan C $1000 - $30,000 130

PLAN 3 (75% Daily for 2 days)

Plan A $50 - $30,000 53.00

Plan B $200 - $30,000 57.00

Plan C $2000 - $30,000 75.00

PLAN 4 (200% After 2 days)

Plan A $500 - $30,000 125.00

Plan B $1000 - $30,000 155.00

Plan C $2000 - $30,000 200.00

PLAN 5 (450% After 2 days)

Plan A $1000 - $30,000 150.00

Plan B $2000 - $30,000 300.00

Plan C $5000 - $30,000 450.00

Registrant: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM

Created: 2013-02-21

Expires: 2014-02-21

NS: ns13.lowhost.org

ns14.lowhost.org

SSL: No

Registar: N/A

Expires: N/A

Accept: LR, PM, EG

Join here: http://www.billion-folds.com/

The roi offered in the first 2 plans are so reasonable and sustainable,2% as the daily roi should be achievable,i would have love to invest in the after 1 day program but the minimum spend is just too high for me,i don't think i can afford it for now

i think this program might be good for hit and run but i think only investors with high capital can do hit and run on this program,i think the program should be able to sustain the daily return and the total return they are offering investors and i think the program should be having a paying status soon,since the program is having good number of investors already.

offering long term and short term plan while long term plan offering reasonable profit rate, otherwise short term plan offer not reasonable profit rate. if the site only provide long term plan, I am sure they will sustainable. but because short term plan reason, I am sure the hyip will be unable to sustain long.

billionfolds has been paying for 4 days, also this site now gain more popularity from many investors, i think their future with the plans that they offered here will be good, so far there isn't any rumour or complain that i see in many hyip forums, it seem sooner they will be a hot program

The minimum amount to invest is really very reasonable and in my opinion it can be easily affordable by most of the tiny investors . and i think the investment plans are good but we can hit and run from this program and that will be a best think we can do with this hyip program .

billionfolds has been paying for 4 days, also this site now gain more popularity from many investors, i think their future with the plans that they offered here will be good, so far there isn't any rumour or complain that i see in many hyip forums, it seem sooner they will be a hot program

Yes, it is correct, site now too having status very good in monitors when almost monitors still listing for this program with status "Paying" and I too see that have had very many payment proofs still are being posted in all forums daily, only have problem, their script is very bad and it will be difficult to have believe from investors, special when short plan are very high investment min and with long plans, it is very long for refunding