Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

TRUSTCLICKER-TRUSTCLICKER.COM

zxc123

Welcome to Trustclicker

Launched 03 March 2013!

♦ Get Elite Free for first 5000 Members.

♦ 1 Year subscription.

♦ 0.20$ minimum payout till we reach 5000 members!.

♦ No daily surfing required.

♦ Unlimited Direct Referrals.

♦ NO INVESTMENTS REQUIRED

♦ Earn up to $0.06 per Click

♦ Earn up to $0.04 per your referral Click

♦ Payza, Liberty Reserve and Paypal.

for standard members

Pay per click $0.0100

Pay per referral click $0.0010

min payout 0.20$

banner2.png

I checked the site, I sometimes find different information when reviewing the site but I have found that data in this topic is real already, I think it's legit site and will pay in the end, the problem here that rate per referral click is too low, this makes it difficult to make a profit through referrals .

Don't really understand this website at all. They say $0.20 payout until website reaches 5000 members, but on their TOS they are stating something else different:

http://www.trustclicker.com/pages/tos

4. PAYMENTS TO USERS

1. We are a Profit Sharing Website. Depending on the months profit you will be paid 1% to 9% of your total payment request. Free members will be paid only 1% of their total request. Please know that 1% does make a huge difference on your earnings.

2. All payments will be made within 2 days (for upgraded members) upon request or before 4 business days (Standard members).

3. The minimum cashout is :

- PAYPAL and Liberty reserve

$50 for standard members, $25 for premium users(PAYPAL)

PAYZA

$100 for standard members, $25 for premium users

Does that means after website get 5000 members, this will be the new payout system this website is implementing ? What nonsense, free members get only 1% of total amount requested ? This is like forcing members to upgrade accounts !

20 cents minimum to cashout. Seems too good to be true. But funny thing is this. The minimum to cashout is 20 cents but in payza you can only receive minimum of 1 dollar. So how can you withdraw using payza if the minimum to send funds is 1 dollar? I guess the 20 cents minimum is just a game minimum since admin of this site knows that you need to have 1 dollar minimum at least to get paid using payza. But the reset like paypal and LR theirs no limits so we going to use this two if we want to try to cashout.

effectively the bare minimum payout may be changed by simply its admin and from now on the bare minimum payout will be 1$ to the payza as well as 20c with regard to LR as well as paypal customers. the earning are upto 6c everyday. i have started my work in this thread because i am only required to click with regard to 3 days to acquire payout by simply LR.

the site remains to be very brand new admin hasn't improved the web page he need to try to work with the site by enhancing the website and introducing banners so your members could competent to promote the web page the administrator is offering good rates per click on but as the site will grow up it may incapable of stand way up he should make an effort to lower your rates if he want to develop his Repo inside PTC marketplace.

• 1 month later...