Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

trustwinners - trustwinners.com

kokamaindi

Trust Winners is an online advertising and marketing entity providing you the opportunity to become the part of global online advertising network. By joining this superb world of excitement, you can enhance your lifestyle even in current recession period. Trust Winners is operated by professional advertising and financial experts having world class credentials in the areas of marketing and financial management. Our advertisement portfolios are distributed among different geographical segments to minimize the overall costs and maximize the stakeholder’s welfare.

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Super Ad Pack*'** (120 Days) $10 and more 0.00

Calculate your profit >>

Excellent Pack

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Excellent Pack (180 Days) $10 - $2,000 0.83

Calculate your profit >>

Brilliant Pack

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Brilliant Pack*** (180 Days) $2,001 and more 1.00

Calculate your profit >>

LR & PM

http://trustwinners.com/?ref=kokamaindi

all plan designed for long term duration and the good thing is they offering good and reasonable profit rate. possibility it will help the hyip able to maintain paying for long period. but because the site just lunched 4 days ago, still need further proof to make us really sure about their reliability.

no SSL and no DDOS but in their homepage it said this program have SSL and DDOS, i just think this program do that strategy to gain more investors to invest here, their script also not that good but chance for this program pay investors still big enough, since this program just a new born program

well i guess investors need to be careful with this program,this program has being running online for 3 days now and the status of the program still remain at waiting,i dont think the program is gonna be safe for any hyip investor to invest with the program,though i thought the program was a good program at first but guess the admin of the program have other plan