Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

12profinance - 12profinance.com

kokamaindi

12ProFinance Is Open For Free Account Registrations For New Members

Click The Green Button And Open Your Member Account, It Takes Only 1 Minute And Is Free!

We May Limit The Max. Number Of New Registrations/Day At Any Time, To Ensure Quality Of Service.

Earn 12% Daily profit for 12 days

minimum investment: 1$

LR & PM accepted

https://12profinance.com/?ref=kokamaindi

the hyip set very low minimum invest and it make them become suitable for every investors. but unfortunately they also set high profit return and according to me, will not lead the hyip sustain long. first round of investment term maybe still safe but after that, there is no guarantee that the site will keep maintain paying.

this program is truly unique for me, because i can see that they have online support that will help investors, as for me this is rare thing that you can find in HYIP :D, even they are not the first but the offered something that mostly hyip don't have, and also their ROI's rate is totally great and profitable also sustainable for long time.

The only good thing in here is the minimum deposit,apart from that i don't think that this program is really good for any investor,the roi offered here is almost 4% daily,i guess this has fallen in a high range and this would definitely make the program not to last

i don't think this program is gonna be safe for any hyip investors to invest with the program,the program has being running online for 2 days now and the current status of the program is still at waiting after 2 days, i don't think this program will be paying any hyip investors that invest with this program and i think it best to just ignore this program.

• 2 weeks later...

well lots of payment evidence posted from the members in the forum which is really beneficial thing with regard to investors for making their selection regarding investment and hyip offers completed the first spherical today now i'm sure no doubt remains in people's mind.

• 2 weeks later...

I am really baffled on how the admin of this program has handled this program,the program offers high roi and yet the admin was able to complete the first round and second round,this is now the 3rd round,i am really tempted to invest here,i might just try it out with 5 bucks