Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PrismaFund - prismafund.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Prisma Fund LLC was created by a group of financial experts with more than ten years experience focusing primarily in Forex trading. We are capitalizing on top currency pairs price movements using proprietary trusted indicators and most advanced trading technology for technical analysis, margin trading, as well as effective use of fund in order to reduce risks and maximize profits. The impeccable business practices and our reputation for paying guaranteed profits with exceptional returns have become the hallmark of our success. Come join us and we guarantee to become your reliable partner on your way to success and prosperity.

Plan:

120% after 1 Day

166% after 3 Days

244% after 6 Days

Accept: LR, PM

Join PrismaFund here

The script this program is using is very cheap and there seems to be added security or overall protection on this program. The ROI offered on this program is also very high which is always a bad for sustaining the program for a longer period. Investing in here is very risky.

@behemoth: i think not that cheap at all, basically you will see other different thing here, even admin seems like use pirated script but admin put SSL protection for his own site, one thing that become a big obstacle here only their high ROI's rate, it will lead to loss if we don't reconsider to invest here

properly its really hard to believe that hyip is just not using a great script as well as no security accessible to accounts but an extremely a massive deposit involving 12000$ within one day. what a large achievement by means of its admin. i merely hope each and every member received payment because of it.

minimum invest is $1 and its very affordable and suitable too to make test plan invest. but according to me, better investors not make a test plan and invest only when there is clarity that the hyip really paying. because the hyip not monitored, the only way to know whether the site paying or not is via payment proof report.

minimal commit is usually $1 and its very inexpensive and also ideal way too to produce analyze program commit. but according to myself, much better buyers certainly not create a analyze program and also commit simply travelers have the clearness that this hyip genuinely having to pay as the hyip certainly not watched, sizzling hot to recognize whether or not the site having to pay or certainly not is usually through settlement proof survey.

I don't have the time to check if monitors are listing this program as paying or not,what i can see in the stats on there homepage is,this program has realised over $12,000 and it has only paid just $18,how come it has only paid such small amount to investors,i feel the high roi offered in this program has made the admin not to be able to pay

i guess it best if this thread is just closed,this program has being running online for 3 days now and the current status of the program still remain at waiting after which the program has being running online for 3 days,i don't think the program is safe for any hyip investor to invest with the program and it best to just ignore this program and invest with other program.