Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

belbux - belbux.com

starwar1508

2 cents is a high click rate. I do hope that I can make good income in here. I do hope that in the long run I can make good in here. But same time I know if a ptc site has 2 cents per click rate theirs a big chance that its going to turn to none paying. As theirs no way this site can end up paying. I really do like to earn big amount. but same time sometimes we need to let reality sets in and see that theirs no way this site can pay.

there are 5 ads that you can click,actually 6 but the other one is not that worthy, even like that this program use zeus script and it is licensed script so i think this one still have longer chance to survive but the only way to earn here with a lot of money only by invest our own money and rent their bot. that is all

there are 5 ads that you can click,actually 6 but the other one is not that worthy, even like that this program use zeus script and it is licensed script so i think this one still have longer chance to survive but the only way to earn here with a lot of money only by invest our own money and rent their bot. that is all

So on average how much do you earn in here per day? its good if we can have 5 ads in here but I really don't know how much each ads worth per click in here since the rate is up to 2 cents per click. My concern is that this up to two cents is that this two cents ads only going to come once a month and the rest of the ads are worth mini cent that each day we only earn a cent or even less per day.

• 2 weeks later...

Their own really almost nothing a lot to express concerning this web page then one matter I'm able to claim concerning this web page at the moment is that one could join although don't commit even as we really don't understand in case we can wind up generating good throughout below or maybe not necessarily in case many of us about to commit however in case many of us only join as well as click subsequently even though the site consider rip off at least many of us nonetheless produce an generating likelihood throughout below without having risking at all.