Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ekofund - ekofund.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Ecology is popular around the world, and thinking “green” becomes more topical.

Green revolution has begun, meaning that new innovations arrive. Using renawble energy this permits to satisfy the growing demands of quality of our life.

The are many ways of decreasing our impact on invironment. One of such options is choosing goods and services with the less harmuful impact on invironment. Such option would decrease the load that has been made on the environment, and it would also support the invionment friendly producing.

Plan:

7 days 0.7 % daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 and more 0.70

15 days 1% daily

Plan 2 $20 and more 1.00

30 days 1.2 % daily

Plan 3 $50 and more 1.20

50 days 1.7 % daily

Plan 4 $100 and more 1.70

90 days 2.5 % daily

Plan 5 $300 and more 2.50

180 days 3 % daily

Plan 6 $500 and more 3.00

Accept: LR, PM

Join ekofund here

This program has been running for only 3 days but it has received very less amount of deposit and so the amount of withdrawn is also similar. At the moment no monitor is taking notice of this program so it would be wise to wait and check the status of this program before investing in here.

well, the script that admin use is not goldcoder script i really don't know what kind of script is that but it seems just like a well made script that created from scratch so i will give admin plus points for that, and also they have SSL for one years which secured this site for eavesdropping but i wish they have DDOS too so it will make them more like "premium" hyip, and then their rate is totally sustainable but i think for the first plan that is quite low for HYIP investors

a fortunate regarding this particular hiyp is that ddos safety added by means of this adminbut we still won't think members is certain to get attracted towards it because small interest rates offered in it and we dont imagine people will like to commit money intended for earning merely few cents.

i'm sure the hyip is usually struggling to get support via hyip displays and i'm sure investors need to become aware of this and become careful while investing with this particular hyip, the method has being running online long now and the program is getting poor support from hyip displays.

has been running for 5 days and still unable to make good progress. well, its determined by many factor and some of them is because the hyip not listed on hyip monitor site and the profit rate is too small even though maybe its seem reasonable. the only way the hyip able to attract many investors to join is make consistently paying and prove their self trustworthy.

a fortunate note relating to that hyip will be how the ddos protection added in by that administrator however when i nevertheless don't think users could possibly get drawn to this due to the fact small rate of interest presented in it as well as when i don't think men and women should to invest cash intended for gaining solely number of pence.

All the investment plans are quite reasonable to make an investment with this program . Good to see that they also have ssl layer to protect our details and money . I am sure that if admin of this program can pay the members honestly this will be one of the best hyip program in a very short time .

the admin of this program has being doing a good job with this program and i think the program has worth it take to sustain the plan they are offering investors,though the program might not look safe for some investors but i can tell the admin of this program will complete the plan on the term they are offering investors.

well i am glad this program has been paying for around 6 days up to now :D, i think this will be a good thing for them and also for investors especially for early bird investors, because it means more rounds for them since there will be another wave of next investors that will invest here