starwar1508

DESCRIPTION:

♦ NO INVESTMENTS REQUIRED

♦ 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION

♦ FREE UPGRADE MEMBERSHIP FOR FIRST 4413 MEMBERS

♦ EARN UP TO $0.025 PER CLICK

♦ EARN UP TO $0.015 PER REF CLICK

♦ PAYOUT METHOD: MANUAL

♦ PAYOUT MINIMUM: $0.10(For All Members)

♦ PROCESSORS: Paypal, LibertyReserve, SolidTrustPay, Egopay, OKPay

http://www.blindptc.com

i think this site has lunched recently in the online an there is low minimum payout,but admin must give promotion in the starting signup members then many member can join easily after seeing the offer,but the ads rates are looking not much good to earn here very soon an we will wait for some more days till the admin added the payment proof in the site

minimum payout of this site is truly low for clickers, but one thing that bugging me until now, is this site don't ask us to do investment first before we can cashout, and usually this kind of site cannot stay longer, i mean just in a week they will change their own TOS

woow! i can tell this program will be having a paying proof pretty soon,the click rate on the program is ok and the minimum payout the admin of the program is offering click members is very low and i don't think the program will have any kinda problem sustaining it, i just hope the admin of the program will not increase the minimum payout soon.