Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ZenithPay-ZenithPay.com

bolfhyip

ZenithPay is an officially registered offshore private financial service company advising clients in all aspects of finance around the world.

ZenithPay offers a lucrative affiliate program.If you refer an investor to our program, you would receive 6% referral commission on each transaction made by your referral.

This site has the following plans for the members.

2.8% daily for 75 days

Earn 6% Referral Bonus

minimum withdrawal is $5

For more information please join the under the link which is given below:

zenithpay

firstly i wanted to say the script has design very nice an it is looking simple at the time there is ssl secure provided by the admin then it will be safe over money by transfer an invest into this program,but here i cant see the rates us page in this program so i think admin must provide the page then investors can invest amount after seing the monitors status

duration plan is for long period and with reasonable profit rate given, I am pretty sure that this hyip site will able to sustain long. the site also already make a good progress so far by collecting more than $900 total money deposited and attract more than 50 investors to join. if consistently paying, can be sure the progress achievement will be more good.

that is quite high for me, i think it will going to pay for quite long time, and i think it is profitable while reasonable rate for investors who involved in hyip. aside of it i just check this site status, but so far i see they don't pay any single investors yet, since they are just a new program that have been online for some hours ago