Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Shareexpress - Shareexpress.net

xetang

Share Express is a group of professional traders who work in the investment business for a long time. Our success is founded on the strength of investment research, in association with the depth of knowledge and experiences.

It was created for the purpose of providing it's membership with the safest and most secure investment programs available, with the best possible and achievable returns at a minimum of risk, because all terms of deposits and interests are at reasonable values.

Investment Plans

106-130% after 1 day

117-200% after 3 days!

and more

Min deposit: $10 - Max deposit: $40,000

Registrar CLOUD GROUP LIMITED

Created 2013-02-26

Expire 2014-02-26

NS NS1.HOSTEASE.COM NS2.HOSTEASE.COM

Accept: LR

Join here: http://shareexpress.net/

effectively nice to see that hyp's domain is usually registered intended for year but my business is still unsure it will certainly continue spend over a great year since we daily note that hyip go scam in just 2 days. i believe tomorrow is going to be safe intended for investing therefore invest money tomorrow if you can , because you won't do virtually any fraud.

according to the stats on the page of this program,the program has being running online for 2 days now and they claim to have being paying investors but when i check with hyip monitors,not hyip monitor is having this program listed with paying status,all the hyip monitors that have the program listed are listing the program with waiting status.

6% profit after one day is really hard to maintain and sustain. I just hope that in two to three weeks we can still see this site status as paying. But I doubt that its going to pay long term. I think what will happen in here at most is that its going to pay few days then turn to selective paying. Paying usually hyip monitoring sites before its going to turn to scam eventually.

i think that is true, 6% for sure is hard to maintain, but so far this program still paying, and this program has been paying for 3 days until now, and for sure they have nice amount of investors who invest their money here, and since they have been listed in goldpoll for some days, it seems they will gain more investors later.