Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Empfinance - empfinance.com

smarthyipers

25661424908240717838_thumb.jpg

that is the proof that this site is accessible at my end, but i see now it seems this site do selective payment, first in some big monitors this program still have paid status while in the other monitors this site status is scam and not paying members anymore, i think we need to stay away at the moment

No doubt the site is accessible from my end too, but about the current status of the program, there is both paying as well as not paying status can be found on monitors, but reliable monitor GoldPoll has paying status for this program for 674 days so far.

@archu7, how come you think it would only be profitable to choose the 1.7% plan? You do realise that in order to do that plan, one needs to invest 5000 or more! That is so much! I don't see any problems with the two other plans. I think they are rather good. Low enough for it to last pretty long.

@archu7, how come you think it would only be profitable to choose the 1.7% plan? You do realise that in order to do that plan, one needs to invest 5000 or more! That is so much! I don't see any problems with the two other plans. I think they are rather good. Low enough for it to last pretty long.

Oh, I was mistaken, I thought it is just the term of the plan on which the ROI varies and the higher the term is the higher the daily ROI, but I haven't noticed that it is also dependent on the minimum to invest to participate in, you are right, so it is $5 K to invest for the 1.7% daily ROI, I don't think that is wise to risk such bigger amounts in hyips.

• 1 year later...

Empire Finance Group started to accept new deposits again, starting from today, here is their latest news update regarding the same !

We resume accepting deposits – EmpireFinanceGroup

Dear customers, from today (05.13.2013) we resume accepting new investment deposits. Thank you for active cooperation with EmpireFinanceGroup. For questions or suggestions regarding service, please contact our Support department through Live Chat or Contact form.

EmpireFinanceGroup Support Department

• 4 months later...

Empire Finance started to accept new deposit few months ago but recently they have increased the minimum investment to participate in their project to $100 which definitely a big amount unaffordable for small investors, but good to see them active for such a long period of four years online.

Empire Finance Group introduces new payment option of Payeer, with a maximum deposit limit of $5100 for a limited period during testing of the payment system with the project. Once the test period is finished then the maximum limit can be removed for this payment option, anyway, more payment options means more investors to the program.

Empire Finance Group better should lower the minimum deposit requirement to previous $50 than adding more payment options, just to be available for the range of small investors, otherwise the program either remain stable or go down when it comes to the number of new investors or fresh deposits to the project.

Trading strategies page was updated as per their latest announcement, and the link to the published trade reports including monitoring service account report !

Trading strategies reports
Trade strategies section was updated. Several trade reports were published, including monitoring service account report. https://empfinance.com/trading/

I think this program is a pretty good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is not too high and is in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit, I'm sure the admin will work professionally in running the program and I am sure admin will be able to run with quite a long time and admin will also provide payments to its investors well

• 2 weeks later...

Whether it is a weekend or a business day, withdrawals have always been instant from Empire Finance, which is a nice thing about this program, investors keep on reinvesting their principal funds into the 45 days plan, even after the recent changes with the minimum deposit requirements.

Deposit limit has been updated, for investors from particular countries, the deposit limit raised to 100,000 USD here is the news !

New deposits limit updated – EmpireFinanceGroup
Deposit limit was increased to 100 000 USD for investors from the next countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Turkey. Limit was decreased to 50 000 USD for investors from the next countries: Russia, Ukraine.
EmpireFinanceGroup Support Department