Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ASGBank - asgbank.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Investing in precious metals has been traditionally regarded as safe heaven for assets protection during difficult economical times. In older days, buying and holding such historically valuable commodity as gold, allowed savvy investors to efficiently overcome drastic devaluations of flat currencies and prosper as the result. However, availability and development of today's online trading technologies, made very significant impact on every day prices of precious metals, making it very difficult to discern their true value. For this reason, direct investing in precious metals and in gold in particular today, may not guarantee stable gains in value of such investment over the long term.

Plan:

AsianGold Newbie

Amount Range Percent(%) Cashout Term Total Duration

2.00 - 2000.00 1.50 Daily 120 Days

Prinicipal is Not Returned

Gold Investment Plan

2001.00 - 50000.00 1.80 Daily 120 Days

GOLD EXECUTIVE PLAN

50001.00 - 200000.00 1.90 Daily 120 Days

Gold VIP Investment Plan

200001.00 - 1000000.00 2.00 Daily 90 Days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join asgbank here

there is no SSL and DDOS here like what admin posted in their homepage, that is not good if they only do that thing to attract investors here, admin also use simple script but looks cheap, the template also not look so professional and i think that is not good enough at all, their rate actually for long term program which usually sustainable

I can not log in to the site, I think there is a temporary problem

gggggggggggggc.png

gggggggggggggc.png

i guess o

gggggggggggggc.png

i guess you can check with this program now but i think the program might not be safe for investors to invest with the program,though the program is not having much hyip monitors that have the program listed for now and i think the plan offered and the daily return offered by the admin of program is very ok ,though we need to see paying status before investing with this program.

all plan designed for long term duration and with reasonable daily interest rate given, seems like the hyip will able to sustainable. but before investors convince with it, better take wait and see approach before decide to make invest. the goal is to know the site reliability or the site able to consistently paying or not.