Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bqm - Bqm.bz

xetang

Welcome you in our system BQM!

Aspiration of modern to keep and increase the money is deeply rooted. As far back as in ancient times there were such financial instruments as usury, first banks, and joint ventures. Later there were first joint-stock companies, associations managing by finance of other people. All these facts remain in the history. Let's have a look which investing alternatives can offer us the twenty first century.

Plan 1: 1.2% DAILY FOR 30 DAYS

10$ min deposit

Plan 2: 2% DAILY FOR 60 DAYS

500$ min deposit

Plan 3: 2.5% DAILY FOR 160 DAYS

1000$ min deposit

Plan 4: 3.2% DAILY FOR 360 DAYS

3000$ min deposit

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG,...

Join here: http://bqm.bz/

I don't like the fact that the 1st two plans even though they look sustainable depend on principal to be returned in order for investors to be at profits because if the admin fails to return principal, investors in those plans will be at losses. The remaining two plans have very long durations and the admin can stop paying before investors make profits or get to BEP. I will rather watch this one.

well this program has being running online for 2 days now and the current status of the program still remain at waiting with hyip monitors,i don't think the program is safe for any hyip investors to invest with the program,though the program looks like a good program but to be since the program is not safe for any investors to invest

Only the first plan is feasible. The rest of the plan is unrealistic. I think its better that we don't invest in here. I know its hard to make good income in here. I know its going to take few days before we realize that its only paying for a week or two then its going to turn to scam. I doubt if its going to last long at all since for me this site can turn and will turn to scam.