Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Rxforexgroup - rxforexgroup.com

Ace-Monitor

I'm not admin.

RXForexgtoup - an investment service that helps you invest in the accounts of experienced traders. You do not need to trade on Forex on your own - to get access to the capabilities of one of the most liquid markets in the world. When investing in RXForexgtoup majority of investors to invest in conservative fixed income instruments. This ensures that in any case you will not lose your invested funds. This investment makes it possible to make a profit, many times higher than bank interest. Service is completely transparent - you always get a fixed income and trust your funds to group of traders who professionally see into all the nuances of financial markets.

We are a legally registered company in Cyprus since year 2010. "RXforexgroup.com" - this is our first web service that allows you to invest online. RXforexgroup is administrating by a group of expert with great experiences and skills to ensure your asset with us will generate great returns. Our mission is to certify and improve the true wealth of all our clients by providing experienced and disciplined management. We provide DDos protection, SSL encryption and Licenced GoldCoders script to bring protection and security to you as well as to ensure you benefit from RXforexgroup Your faith in us is important as your investment objective is our most important liability..

Plan:

2.5% daily for 10 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 2.50

2.3% daily for 20 days

Plan 1 $50 - $300 2.30

2.0% daily for 30 days

Plan 1 $100 - $1,000 2.00

1.8% daily for 60 days

Plan 1 $500 - $10,000 1.80

#Minimal - 10$

#Ref. program - 7%

#SSL - Comodo

Accept

LibertyReserve

Perfectmoney

SolidTrustPay

Join Here

there are about 3 hyip monitors here, i think not all of them that really invest here but that is not matter at all, because we can see if this site is paying us or not and until now i see this program is paying, i think they are truly worthy for a while but for long run i think we cannot expect with them

short, medium and long term plan offered this hyip site and it make the hyip become suitable for every kind of investors. with reasonable profit rate given, potentially the hyip will able to paying for long period. but in order to avoid the worst thing happen, better investors invest in short term duration plan. this way also less risk.