Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BentleyInvestment - bentleyinvestment.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We are pleased to inform worldwide investors that today we have opened our doors for worldwide investors. You can invest your hard earned money freely and without any fear. You will get non-stop returns from Bentley Investment.

BentleyInvestment’s main business is trading the FOREX market. Its approach is guided by systematic market analysis, constant observation of foreign currencies, margin trading, and effective use of fundamental and technical analyses. Everything is performed in order to reduce risks and obtain maximum profit. The Corporation performs its activities 24 hours a day, due to a large group of professional traders located around the world.

Plan:

5%-9% for 40 Calendar days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join BentleyInvestment here

well i came across this hyip as well as plans very good but the particular strange thing is this hyip is actually 3 days and nights old but nevertheless no hyip monitors has shown its forking over status. just about every monitors is showing imminent status. i dont contemplate it as beneficial sign with regard to investors.

well the site plans are sustainable and suitable for the members to invest here and one thing best i see that the site has good and knowledgeable monitors for the monitoring the site and here also have the security system like ssl and ddos so its means this is the best place to join and make investment here.

this program has being running online for 3 days now and the program is also having a paying status with hyip monitors that have the program listed,though the term and return offered by the admin of the program is ok but i i think investors need to invest wisely on this program so that the program will not scam them before they know it

This site has only one plan and yet its look stable. usually a hyip site that has one plan does not last long. But same time I'm also worried that I just feel safe in here but actually its can turn to scam any moment. I'm hoping that in two to three weeks time I can still see this site as paying hyip site. Because if its still paying after three weeks its has good chance that its can pay longer.

• 2 weeks later...

i came across only 1 investment plans during which i can simply make investment but other plans are beginning 1001$ that's totally not affordable for everyone. but nice to see that it is paying it is members via last 15 days so there isn't any doubt it is a legit site. enjoy.

properly the interest rates offered inside the plans in this hiyp is actually reasonable plus we are able to see that hyip is actually paying people from many days. i haven't any doubt concerning this hyip that it will stay spending money on long period of time thats why i have invested my own money below.

Though they have only single investment plans the admin have made the investment plans quite interesting and i can say it is very reasonable to make an investment with this program . And i am sure that if admin pay the investors on time they this could be a best investment program .

Yes, it is correct, although their plans are a bit long but we too can see that their rate is sustainable and it is cause that site have ran very good and pay out for all investors and monitors for to this time with 21 days online, more 40 listed for this site and almost is in status "Paying", it showed that this is good place for investing. I too have decided to invest $30 here and as below is my first payment:

Date: 3/18/2013 5:09 PM

Batch: 136239796

From Account: U3708617 (Bentley Withdrawals)

Amount: $1.50

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from Bentley Investment

Date: 3/20/2013 3:04 AM

Batch: 136459785

Date: 3/21/2013 4:41 AM

Batch: 136625428

Date: 3/21/2013 5:08 PM

Batch: 136727243

Date: 3/23/2013 3:07 AM

Batch: 136928792

Date: 3/26/2013 11:34 AM

Batch: 137372203

Date: 3/27/2013 8:20 AM

Batch: 137504054