Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ernbux - ernbux.com

obeconline

well, no investment we need here to cashout at least i can see this site, it is good because many other ptc site that don't have someting like this, usually they ask people to upgrade or invest some bucks before they can cashout here and that is totally a boring thing for me

brand new ptc site and offering good per click rate. each ads have 1 cent value and there is more than 5 ads available to clicked. by the way, the site still not proven paying and maybe it because there is no member that able to reach minimum cashout yet. but I hope to see payment proof report available soon.

common price provided management promotion towards members perfectly be but I am unable to start to see the particular minimum agreed payment but I am just confident if this great site will deliver people a fairly great extra income and we can get an amazing profit by becoming a member of on this website and start creating some cash.

• 4 weeks later...

Well i discovered this ptc site great and a fantastic earnings provided to its clickers but i believe it won't be able to attract a lot more members since ptc just isn't accepting LR for making payments. its just pay through payza along with paypal that's not ample. They must add LR also.

Yeah this website is great actually. These days PTC websites always give a lot of those micro ads for members to click while their admins earn majority of the advertising packaging money. But for this website, they are giving lots of standard ads worth $0.01, which should be the way a PTC website should operate.

well, no investment we need here to cashout at least i can see this site, it is good because many other ptc site that don't have someting like this, usually they ask people to upgrade or invest some bucks before they can cashout here and that is totally a boring thing for me

You are right many ptc sites now requires their clients to upgrade their account or purchase ads before requesting a payment. This site does not require anything like that. However without upgrading the earning would be quite slow.