Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Regularprofits - Regularprofits.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

RegularProfits is the Investment-For-All, Investment House that provides a Private Investment Pool, Fresh Automatic Advertising and Perfect Site Promotion and Monitoring Services., aiming at the LONG TERM high yield investment opportunities, fully supported by REAL Offline Investment activites focusing on Manufacturing Based, International Trading of Industrial Products, Internet Marketing and Online Advertising. Profits made from these investments are used to enhance the R.O.I. of our Investment Pool. We are not involved in Forex or Stock Market Trading, and the sustainability of our Investment Pool is not dependent upon the fresh funds from it's existing or new members.

Plan:

Newbie investor

Mini-Investor

0.01 - 5.00

1.50%

Investor

5.01 - 10.00

3.00%

Top Investor

Bronze

10.00 - 15.00

10.00%

Silver

15.01 - 20.00

15.00%

Gold

20.01 - Unlimited

20.00%

Tiny investment

0.01 - 1.00

2.00%

Small investment

1.01 - 2.00

4.00%

Accept : LR

Join Regularprofits here

this program is using a very ordinary script and despite the program being a long term program, i don't think the program is gonna be safe for any hyip invest to invest with this program,i guess it best to just ignore this program and invest with other better program we have around.moreover the program is attractive and not advise by any investors to invest with the program.

seems the particular hyip will probably manage buyers fund with financial trading however the profit inclined to investors is fixed not depend upon their daily trading effect. well, you will find plan that provide reasonable profit rate playing with other hands, there tend to be plan of which offering high rather than reasonable profit rate too. its sorry to say but naturally not affordable plan will probably lead the particular hyip struggling to sustain lengthy.

seems the hyip will manage investors fund in financial trading but the profit given to investors is fixed. not rely on their daily trading result. well, there are plan that offer reasonable profit rate but in other hand, there are plan that offering high and not reasonable profit rate too. its sad to say but obviously the not reasonable one will lead the hyip unable to sustain long.