Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GSA Onlineinvestments - gsa-onlineinvestments.com

HYIPCORE

in fact that hyip monitors don't invest any single bucks here, but you can see that there is a hyip monitors that put problem status in this site listing even they don't invest here lols, one thing that make me doubt if that monitor is good, and for GOI(gsa online investment), this program has been paying for 21 days without too much issues and it seems they can maintain their own good reputation and performance

I see few hyip monitoring site actually investing in here from 100 dollars to 200 dollars range and that amount is a big amount. I notice also that most of hyip site that has investments in here has paying status while most of those hyip site that those not invest in here has not paid or waiting status. I guess its clear now why other hyip monitoring site has pending or waiting or not paying status. Because they don't have investments so theirs no payments to them. Its figures. lols.

Its been long that I have been active inhere,so GSA online still remains a pinned thread here in DMT,this means that the admin of the program is still doing a good job by promoting this program,i would try and check monitors to see the status of this program 'cos I thought it was already gone

I really do agree that monitors rating a program as either 'waiting' or 'problem' should closely checked to ascertain if they invest any bucks in the said program. When monitors rate a program without investing a dime into it, then such monitor should not be trusted even if it rates as 'paying'. However there is a monitor(gsmonitor) rating this d program as 'scam' having invested $200. This we must consider.

http://gsmonitor.org/?a=image&lid=6648

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/gsa-onlineinvestments.com?final=1

• 7 months later...