Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fastinvestmentcash - fastinvestmentcash.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Fast Investment Cash is a private investor club where profit is distributed among the members according to their investment. The FIC capital is invested in metals like Silver and Gold, also in the Oil. We are based on short-term investment which makes more large profit generating, than regular models do.

Our team of traders, each day do market testing pursuing investment opportunities in the short term thus ensure hight earning every day. Making so, EVERYDAY our portofolio be more strong and indefinitely sustainable to pay the percentage promised to our members.

Plan:

Silver 120% daily for 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 105.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $2,000 110.00

Plan 3 $2,001 - $5,000 115.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $50,000 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

Gold: Up to 150% after 2 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 110.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 120.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 130.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $50,000 150.00

Calculate your profit >>

Oil: Up to 200% after 5 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $1,000 130.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $2,000 150.00

Plan 3 $2,001 - $5,000 170.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $50,000 200.00

Calculate your profit >>

we accept : Libertyreserve and Perfect Money

Join fastinvestmentcash here

this program has not complete a full 24 hours online,the program was launch yesterday and the program has paid any monitor yet,thoguh i think it normal and i think invvestors still need to wait on this program to be sure if the admin of the program is really gonna paid them or maybe the admin of the program is not.so i guess waiting a little long isnt bad

5% profit actually is good here but for this program i think they cannot survive for more than 2 weeks, i see the script is not good enough to attract more investors to invest in this site plus there are only few hyip monitors that want to monitoring this site for now, it seems they need to do more promotion.

this web present excessive profit intended for temporary time period when i be prepared to identify that the web page becoming administered through many of hyip observe web page. this way could make the web page grow to be reputed and appeal to several investors to become listed on with it the actual hyip could have plenty of support funds and make sure they are final spending more time.

because the site offer high profit for short term period. I expect to see that the site being monitored by many of hyip monitor site. this way will make the site become widely known and attract many investors to join. with it, the hyip will have lots of back up capital and make them last paying longer.