Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

New HYIP Program Start Today - GlobalFXearn.com

hyipmaker11

Hi,

We are not admin

logo.gif

Since its incorporation back in 2005, Global FX Earn Investment has been driven by the mission to provide comprehensive solutions for efficient investment into global financial markets to individual and institutional investors. Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Investment Plans

Silver Plan

6.00% Daily 20 Days

$10 - $150

Payment every Business days

Principal Included

Gold Plan

6.50% Daily 20 Days

$151 - $1000

Principal Included

Diamond Plan

7.00% Daily 20 Days

$1001 - $10, 000

Payment every Businesscdays

Principal Included

Platinum Plan

9.00% Daily 20 Days

$10,001 - Unlimited

Principal Included

#Accepts - LR, PM,STP

#Ref. commissions - 5%

#SSL encrypted

#DDos Protection

This topic is open for review!!!

The plans on this program seem to be decent. Coming along with SSL and DDos protection and a good script this site might attract alot of investors towards it. The plans are also aimed towards a long term investment basis which is always a good news for investors since this kind of programs are very sustainable.

The plans on this program seem to be decent. Coming along with SSL and DDos protection and a good script this site might attract alot of investors towards it. The plans are also aimed towards a long term investment basis which is always a good news for investors since this kind of programs are very sustainable.

i think you don't visit this site dude, i am sorry to said something like that to you because when i visited this site there isn't any DDOS or SSL here, so i said that thing to you, even this program have nice script and template but i still cannot predict how long they will pay us but for one to four days it seems they will pay us

based on the site name, surely the hyip will manage investors fund in financial trading. even though the profit rate seems high, its due to the rate including principal. if we left the principal behind, we will found that the site actually offer 1% profit only per day in silver plan. its really reasonable and maybe will support the hyip paying for long period.