Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

primeptc-surf - primeptc-surf.com

obeconline

• 1 month later...

Well in the homepage regarding ptc administrative has mentioned that u can earn 6c every day but seriously i really could not find such earning regarding standard associates. I think he's written that statement to attract members towards his ptc. Admin should accomplish his promises.

a lot ads to click here means low rate for us. i think that is fine as long as this site paying investors then we shouldn't worry about the rate here. and i saw there are contest that held by admin here, and i think this site have a lot of investors and clickers plus admin is a honest person

seems advertisers will interested to join if consider the site offering free cash in purchase balance. even though the amount is small, its still advantage because advertisers not necessary to spend full amount in order to make advertisement package purchase. but unfortunately this site offering low rate per click. clickers will not happy with that.

This website the only good thing is that the minimum payout is very low at $1 for all memberships. Unfortunately, the bad part is that click rates for standard members is very low, only $0.0024 per click. And when I see the payment proofs, many are of large values, so I conclude that most have upgraded their accounts in order to earn well. $5 per month the lowest upgrading fee if I am not mistaken.