Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

costaalliance - Costaalliance.com

obeconline

From the management at Costal Assets LP in Edinburg, United Kingdom; we welcome you to Costa Alliance. This is our first and only Investment Program which possesses all the characteristics a reliable passive income generator should contain. Seated in the management department are a,b,c and d. We take pride in bringing you an entire company comprising of various teams that have worked tirelessly over the years to build the reputation and infrastructure of Costal Assets LP. This very team will be responsible in bringing you an online investing experience that showcases the finest minds and skills in global trading markets.

Costa Alliance comes to every online trader as the ideal tool for investing in trades ranging from CFDs to Spread Betting from the comfort of your home. Our user friendly, highly secure and DDOS protected website has been designed to cater to all your online investing procedures in a safe environment.

Costa Alliance gives you a straightforward investment plan that pays 7% daily for 21 calendar days, making it a total of 147%. We accept a wide range of e-currencies such as Liberty Reserve, PerfectMoney, SolidTrustPay, EgoPay and Bank Wire Transfers to make sure that we cover just about all the e-currencies that online investors have been using widely at present.

payouts: 7% for 21 days (+ 7% deposit bonus).

mix/max deposit:$10 - $2500

referral bonus: 7%

JOIN NOW: https://costaalliance.com/?refid=obeconline

@standard: i think that is good for them, i am sure that thing will increase investors's trust for them and then it will lead them to become one of the most popular hyip site later. their rate also totally sustainable and i am sure in short time this program can get a lot of investors, especially their status now is paying

this program has already being running online for 3 days now,though some hyip monitors are having the program listed with paying and it good to see that some of the hyip monitors having the program listed are trusted hyip monitors.i dont think the program will complete term they are offering investors as the total return being offered by the admin of the program

• 2 weeks later...

well we can see that hyip is a couple of weeks old and delay in payments to investors. i came across many hyip monitors investigating it and most of them are showing its forking over status. i think this hyip can sustain for long period and i really hope that it will be.