Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

vivoshare - Vivoshare.com

obeconline

Welcome to Vivo share.The Professional investment project.

We use various investment strategies and always diversify our investments. Diversification in trading is the most important element which minimizes the risks and generates larger profits. We use investors' deposits to increase our profit and provide high yield opportunity for you on very profitable conditions for both sides. We know how to reduce risk and to rise profits and we have a reserved insurance funds that will guarantee your initial deposit.

We, as a group of professional people, are going to provide the safest online investment opportunity for every individual. Invest and earn!

payouts: 28-33% daily for 4 days!

mix/max deposit:$1 - $

referral bonus: 3%

JOIN NOW: http://vivoshare.com/?refid=obeconline

well nice to see that this hiyp required only 1$ minimum to invest here. which is good for the small investors because they can easily invest here.bad thing is that they have not displayed statistics , no protection to the accounts and also only 1 hyip monitor monitoring it.

yeah only one hyip monitor but that is goldpoll dude, one of the biggest hyip monitor so far, and their status in GP is waiting for now, one thing that they miss here is statistic so people can use it as comparison for their own decision to invest here, that is better if they allow us to see that thing

1 dollar is a good starting capital but we can end up earning just 3 cents a day on average. That's why I think its better if we invest 10 dollars and earn 28 cents minimum. In this way we can post our proof of payments and even earn more extra funds. I hope I can be a big time earner in here in first few days. I really don't expect this site to last long so just 4 days for me is a good to go.