Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

OilGains - oilgains.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our professional expertise allows us to offer you secure returns on investments.

Oil Gains is a key to prosperity and financial stability. We do all stuff for you. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain a high rates in return. We offer you very simple investment opportunities with our group of the professional analysts.

Plan:

105-125% After 1 Day, 130-250% After 4 Days, 250-600% After 10 Days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join OilGains here

i guess it best if this thread is simply closed,this program has stop paying investors and i think it best if thread is just closed,so that we done have other investors that might go ahead and invest with the program.though i kinda like the design of the program but i must warn the admin just got his money on his program and make a run on investors

its difficult to believe indeed if the site will able to paying for long period because the profit rate including high. and I am also sure that the hyip applies ponzi scheme only and not manage investors fund in other business instrument. if less investors invest in the hyip site, surely they won't able to last long paying.