Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

invingold - invingold.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

InvInGold.com is an investment online-program, owned by trading company, which specializing in buy/sell of precious metals. Precious metals have become a popular way to ensure your money in time of world financial crisis. Big experience at this market allows us to purchase precious metals in larger quantities at discounts. Through our services investors could diversify their investment portfolios with such metals as gold, silver, platinum, and palladium coins and bars copper, tin, or any other metal.

Plan:

8-8.75% hourly for 13 hours, 106-116% after 1 day, 32-42% daily for 4 days end more...

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join invingold here

again another site that hosted in KODDOS, with SSL from comodo(paid one) and DDOS protection from KODDOS, i think that is good for them, as we can see that they are keep gain more investors, and this site have nice script and good template to attract more investors here,one thing that discourage me here is their hourly plan but their short term truly tempting

This is really a very attractive designing template that people must like it so much and join faster. As they have hyip proof forums' active thread so we can get later update on this program. Hopefully they may stay for next 2 weeks. Because 15 days and 30 days plans are junk. But we may test their daily or hourly scheme.

well i was nt surprise to see that this program has stop paying investors,i checked with the program mself and i can tell the program has stop paying investors,though the program is an hourly program so i never expected the program to last long.hourly program are never to be trusted even if the program did manage to get paying status from hyip monitors.