Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Vissinvestments - Vissinvestments.com

xetang

Stable Construction Company invites private independent investors for mutually beneficial cooperation. Stable Construction is an international company specializing in the investment of personal funds to the most reliable and efficient investment programs and funds of the largest construction companies in Cyprus, such as the Golden Breezee, Klitos Antoniou Developers and many other.

Penthouse - 45 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Penthouse $10 - $2,000 2.00

Villa - 75 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Villa $100 - $5,000 2.50

Comodo Secured

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: https://www.stabpay.com/

well i can say this program is truly interesting, vissinvestment offered nice rate for us , that rate also profitable for investors. their minimum deposit is totally make a sense and i am sure it will stable enough to make us reach BEP from our own investment and just info that this program still paying for 9 days

This is good and maximum profitable site with ssl certificate. People should like their soft quality images on homepage. We may test with this program for while. Because they have natural $10 of base amount with 2% daily interest. Secondly their 45 days or 30 business days maturity period is very comfortable for any serious investor.

well this is just another program that we need to close the thread,the program has stop paying investors and all the hyip monitors that have the program listed are now having the program listed with not paying status, i think it best if this program is just ignored and investors should look for other better programs we have around.

I wonder why the admin of this program sudenly stop paying because as much as I know the site is a good site and is doing very better and well sothere is nothing which we need to fear from here the solution is just that the admin close this thread before junior investor fall victim