Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Proinvest-fund - Proinvest-fund.com

xetang

Now we successfully online,Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. proinvest-fund.com is a private investment program backed by cash-based investments. We provide a premier range of products to institutional and individual investors. our group is focused on forex, property and other infrastructure assets. Established in 2006, proinvest group is now in a position where we proudly serve a growing international client base from the Europe, Asia the Middle East and Africa.

Pro Invest 365 Days(principal return)

Plan Amount Spent ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 1.10

Plan 2 $301 - $1,000 2.50

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 4.00

135% After 1 Day(Principal included)

Plan 1 $5 - $300 108.00

Plan 2 $301 - $1,000 118.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 135.00

80% Daily for 3 Days(Principal included)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 42.00

Plan 2 $301 - $1,000 55.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 80.00

DDos Protection

Dedicated Sever

Accept: LR, PM, SP

Join here: http://proinvest-fund.com/?ref=zozo278

I'm investment:

- Transfer to proinvestfund: $24

Transaction ID =274129678

Fees (Charged to Recipient) = 0.56

Net Amount = 23.44

Comments = Payment For Deposit to proinvest-fund.com user zozo278

Date and Time = 11 Feb 2013 @08:20 AM

And this is my first payment proof!

- Transfer from proinvestfund: $0.95

Transaction ID =274142070

Fees (Charged to Recipient) = 0.21

Net Amount = 0.74

Comments = Transfer: Thanks

Date and Time = 12 Feb 2013 @04:05 AM

there are about 9 hyip monitors that still monitoring this site until now and have paying status for this program, so i can conclude if this program is paying program aside from that thing, i like the script that admin used that is nice script and also ROI of this program still profitable and also sustainable

there are about 9 hyip monitors that still monitoring this site until now and have paying status for this program, so i can conclude if this program is paying program aside from that thing, i like the script that admin used that is nice script and also ROI of this program still profitable and also sustainable

Oh, I think that you are wrong, it is not 9 monitors listing for this program that it is near 30 monitors listed for them and almost is status "Paying", I think that this will be good program for investing, therefore I too have decided to invest here and reinvest daily from account because SPT is very high about fee and it is nice when they still are paying very good when I too have had 2nd payment today.My latest payment:

You have successfully received money from a registered SolidTrust

Pay member! Keep this email as your receipt.

From STPay member email: proinvestfunds@gmail.com

From STPay username: proinvestfund

Transaction ID Number: 274157257

Amount: 1.93

Details (if provided): Transfer: Thanks

Great Paying site!!!!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!!

I too have had new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still is running very stable and it is good place so that Investors can put fund to invest here and with this payment, I too have had 3 payments for to this time, it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. My latest payment:

Transaction ID Number: 274177191

Amount: 1.92

Details (if provided): Transfer: thanks

Great Paying Site!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!!!

I too have had new payment with this site today and it is my 4th payment for to this time, they still are paying out very good and I too have reinvested from my account, I hope that this site can exist long so that I have more chances to invest here, site running and very stable paying therefore it will be not surprise when this site can run good and complete at least 3 weeks, My latest payment:

Transaction ID Number: 274193016

Great Paying!!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!!!

<p>I don't think that it have any problem too early here because for to this time, we too can see that have more 30 monitors listed for this site and almost is in status "Paying", admin trying to add more new monitors daily here therefore we too can see that no of new monitors too increasing daily here, I hope that site still keep this status so that investors have more chances to invest here. My latest payment:<br />

</p>

<div>

<br />

You have successfully received money from a registered SolidTrust<br />

Pay member! Keep this email as your receipt.<br />

<br />

From STPay member email: proinvestfunds@gmail.com<br />

From STPay username: proinvestfund<br />

Transaction ID Number: 274206437<br />

Amount: 1.92<br />

Details (if provided): Transfer: Thanks<br />

<br />

Good Paying Site!!!!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!!!!!!!

</div>

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and it is good place so that investors put fund to invest here, I too have had again near a half of fund for to this time and I still reinvest from my account. My latest payment:

Transaction ID Number: 274220231

i belive hyip investors will have being able to get something from this program,this program has being running online for 18 days now the program is having a paying status with hyip monitors that the program listed,i beileve investors has being to gain from the dail return the program ,since the daily offered by the admin of the program is encoauraging.

Yes, it is correct, this is one of most stable running program for to this time when we too can see that their plans are short but they still showed that this is good place for investing when have very many payment proofs still are being posted in all forums daily from investors and I too still receiving payments daily here. As below is my payment proofs with this site:

Transaction ID Number: 274234020

I too have had 8th payment with this site for to this time and with this payment I have had again near $15 with this site for to this time, it is not far to reach again all fund of STP and I have invested here for reinvest daily with this site when having near $2 per day with this site, site still running and paying out very stable. It is nice when investing and receive payment daily with this site. My latest payment:

Transaction ID Number: 274251756

the program launched 21 days ago and still able to maintain paying status till today. to be frank, I am surprised actually because the site offering high profit return and seem not reasonable in some plan. I suppose that the site will unable to going for a long run. but in fact, they did it.

It is very correct but I too think that in HYIP field, too have many trusted sites when they can pay out very good as Cash-age, F-profit,... before and I too believe that this site too will be same, they have ran from very long and I still receiving payments daily here, for to this time, I have had again more $17 with this site, it is not far with my fund is $24 STP have put here. My latest payment:

SolidTrust Pay Support 6:15 PM (2 hours ago)

Transaction ID Number: 274265463

Yes, it is correct, for to this time, have had about 40 monitors approved for this site and almost is in status "Paying", very many payment proofs still are being posted daily in all forums, it showed that site still running very stable and I too just have new payment not long ago and with this payment,I have had again near $20 STP for to this time.

Transaction ID Number: 274284386

Details (if provided): Transfer: thanks

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and it is good place so that investors can believe to invest here, with this payment, I have had again more $20 after invested $24 here in STP, it will be not far so that I have had again all fund and invest with benefit of site. As below is my latest payment:

Transaction ID Number: 274297199

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site, for to this time, I have had benefit $24 STP with this site and still hope that site can exist longer so that I have more payments here. My latest payment:

Transfer from Proinvestfund

Transaction ID =274309229

Fees (Charged to Recipient) = 0.23

Net Amount = 1.69

Date and Time = 24 Feb 2013 @13:05 PM

Good Paying Site!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors and with this payment, I have had $26 in benefit from this site, it is very nice and I hope that this site can run good and exist long so that I have more chances to invest here. My latest payment:

Transfer from proinvestfund

Transaction ID =274317496

Net Amount = 1.69

Date and Time = 25 Feb 2013 @07:14 AM

Good Paying Site!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!

i to have received new transaction today on this site in fact it is nice whenever they still are spending very perfect for all investors, site nonetheless running extremely stable and for to this particular time I too have had again all STP fund i have invested here and needs to invest with my help $24, it really is great in most. My most up to date payment:

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is very nice when with $24 STP invested for to this time, I have had again near $30 here after reinvested daily from my account, site still running very stable and it is good place that I think that investors too should consider to invest here early. My latest payment:

Amount: 1.92 USD

Transaction ID =274336654

Net Amount = 1.69

Comments = Transfer: thanks

Date and Time = 26 Feb 2013 @09:36 AM

Good Paying Site!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!!!

Yes, it is correct, site still show a stable when we too can see that very many payment proofs still are being posted in all forums and monitors daily here and other their rate are too very attractive with investors therefore It is not surprise when they have ran near a month already and still developing very strong with near $40000 are deposited for to this time. My latest payment:

Transaction ID =274355163

Net Amount = 1.69

Date and Time = 27 Feb 2013 @08:09 AM

Good Paying Site!!!!!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!!

I too have receive new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and for to this time, I still set fund $24 here and reinvest daily from account, I hope that they still will pay out long so that have more benefit here. My latest payment:

Transaction ID =274376553

Net Amount = 1.69

Date and Time = 28 Feb 2013 @09:53 AM

Good Paying Site!!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!!!