Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Onercle - onercle.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our priority at Onercle inc. is to provide a comprehensive resource for individuals new to the market or with limited experience trading foreign currencies. What started out as a market for professionals is now attracting traders from all over the world, and of all experience levels and all because of online trading and investment.

Plan:

21-26% daily for 6 days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join Onercle here

well onercle is a good site according to me, first i see onercle's front-end is good enough to be a professional hyip site, honestly onercle's rate there is quite high but i think for short term program like onercle, they can sustain it for quite long time to pay us all, aside of it their status in some hyip monitors still waiting but glad to see onercle has been listed in goldpoll

21-26% daily for 6 days

This site only has one plan? I doubt that it can last long but its good to do hit and run in here. So far so good that this site is running and I have some mix reaction about this site. One is that since its only has six days plan we can actually do some hit and run in here and its a good thing to do in here. But same time even if we do hit and run in here we can still end up getting scammed.

Glad to see a paying program which has updated monitor with paying status. But I don't like their homepage design. Because it's not so attractive by which it can catch so many quality traffic. We need to join under any good monitor and need to use it for one time because their plans are high than normal project. Expect some more good news from it.

i see this program as another program trying the win the heart of investors,the program has being running online for 9 days now and the program has being able to comple a circle on the plan they are offering investors,the program is on it second round though the program is still paying investors but i think investors need to invest wisely on the program