Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

oilprofitgroup - oilprofitgroup.com

obeconline

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. Oil Profit Group is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term. All payments are made to your account hourly. Minimum spend is $10 and there is $50,000. You may make an additional spend as many times as you like. Use our referral program and earn up to 5.00% of referral deposits! Our first level referral bonuses:

payouts: 55-125% Hourly for 2 Hours,200% after 1

mix/max deposit:$10 - $∞

referral bonus: 5%

JOIN NOW: http://oilprofitgroup.com/?refid=obeconline

simple script and very unstable rate for investors, i think this site is not for tiny investors, or even big investors too. aside from the rate that is very unstable i see they use pirated script :D, very wonderful i am not sure if they will gain more investors.i just said this program is too much risky for many investors,i advice not to invest here

The design quality of the site is quality simple and old pattern. They must need to change it as soon as possible to get more faster traffic. Though there are some monitors but most of them have invested low amount. Secondly they have very risky hourly profit scheme. If you wish to test the luck then you may invest - but it seems risky.

i really dont think i give this program my support as the program is an hourly program and the admin of the program has being able to sustain the program for 9 days now which kinda take by surprised but i think investors need to stay away from the program as the program is an hourly program and hourly program can never be trusted.